Suggest a Video editing software for Youtube FLV file

Want to extract a 20 second clip from a longer 30 minute(40mb) flv video file . Which software should i use for this purpose which would allow me to extract clip from specific section of video file.

first convert it to avi or mpg through any converter and then cut it with Vcd cutter..

with avi or mpg file size might increase many folds

I generally convert to WMV as it is more convenient in handling with any good video editing or cutting software

If you want to make fine cut, then use Ulead video studio, it will show you every frame and you can cut from the desired frame up to the desired frame

does ne bddy know how 2 download Utube videos???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

does ne bddy know how 2 download Utube videos???
[/quote]

Google it :D

You can also use below url to download youtube videos. Just follow instructions on the page:

http://www.techcrunch.com/get-youtube-movie/

Try these from Lifehacker: RichFLV & Top 10 Youtube Hacks

When you play a video on YouTube or other such sites, that flash video is saved into 'Temporary Internet Files' folder.

In case of YouTube, that flash video is saved as a file with no extension and the file name starts as getvideo.........

Copy that file from 'Temporary Internet Files' folder to any other place, give it the extension .flv and play with VLC Player or Media Player Classic

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

When you play a video on YouTube or other such sites, that flash video is saved into ‘Temporary Internet Files’ folder.

In case of YouTube, that flash video is saved as a file with no extension and the file name starts as getvideo…

Copy that file from ‘Temporary Internet Files’ folder to any other place, give it the extension .flv and play with VLC Player or Media Player Classic

[/quote]

Yes it also works fine.