Suggest A Topic for My Website

Hi friends and All wiredpakistan Members

I want to launch my own website I request to ALL , plz suggest me Good Topic for my site.

Don't just make a website for the sake of making one.

what country do you want to target?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I want to launch my own website I request to ALL , plz suggest me Good Topic for my site.

[/quote]

What type of Website ? What type of content does this Website contain? Target Market of this Website ?

talk on green bmw :)

No 1 have a blog on it..;

:P

My Target is All countries / World, so suggest me Good topic , plz try to understand that what i want to say

plz dont post what type of website, or what type of contents contains. I just asked Topic, 1st thing is "topic" and 2nd thing is content. I dont asked what type of website or what type of content or country target, I just Asked Topic so plz post to the Point

If in your mind hv good TOPIC than plz share

My Target is All countries / World, so suggest me Good topic , plz try to understand that what i want to say

plz dont post what type of website, or what type of contents contains. I just asked Topic, 1st thing is “topic” and 2nd thing is content. I dont asked what type of website or what type of content or country target, I just Asked Topic so plz post to the Point

If in your mind hv good TOPIC than plz share

[/quote]

Websites don’t have Topics, Articles have. Website have Ideas. For all website targeting the whole globe you need a genuine idea. So next time make sure what you are asking for.

BTW, i mean no disrespect, but the thing you are asking for looks a bit stupid. I mean you go to hotel and ask the person on next table “Hey Man, what should i eat - because i am hungry”. You understand what i want to say? ;)

You may go for adult content.

It would generate a lot of money for you.

:D

^^ Lolz agreed. Desi taste is what the market lacks in.

Edit: But seriously you cant just go to a superstore nd ask the person what you whould buy. You got to have some motivation for something specific.

what about?

1. technology news

2. health issues

3. social networking

4. tips and tricks / how to DIY

5. e-learnings

It is a broad question.

Do you want to make money from your website or just as a hobby.

Do you want to provide some service or want an e commerce website.

Mfa site/made for adsense type site or affiliate/want to promote products.

What do you want? What are your intentions?

Well, you should not go for technology. We are FAAAAR way behind and you would not be able to compete in it. Go for some thing that you can find in Pk. May be some handicrafts ?

--

Instead of creating a new site do guest posting and use hubpages and squidoo and post the content you know other will benefit from you will soon realize that you have got your idea.

online whores directory!

If I had wanted to make a website, I would have wrote on my knowledge, What I know, about my studies, about coming 2nd yr exams :(

According to me may be it would be good for you pay attention your studies after your exams think about starting your online business.

[/quote]

am sure this name will suite you. “E Global” “globe network” “something with glob”

^ And the content will be about international virtual logistics?? Lolz

hi, can i ask my question here too?

which software would be best for designing websites and then for developing?

I have many options atm, Adobe Photoshop CS, Flash, Expression Studio, and then for websites dotnet, wordpress

I want to design and develop a website :P