http://homeshopping.pk/products/Sony-Xperia-SP-Price-in-Pakistan.html
(Rs 27490)
Huawei Ascend G700
http://homeshopping.pk/products/Huawei-Ascend-G700-in-Pakistan.html
(Rs 24990)
I like this one a lot but out of my budet
http://homeshopping.pk/products/Samsung-Galaxy-Grand2-Price-in-Pakistan.html
My requirements:
- No lag and can run heavy applications/games smoothly (very important)
- Android 4+
- Good Camera results
- Good Sound
I will really appreciate if you can recommend, or suggest me a phone under my budget. You can also suggest me used phones)

^ Get this... :P

IS QMobile Z4 or Z4 Mini good?

[quote="Upsilon, post:2, topic:20843"]

[/quote]

On a more serious note, i would not recommend buying from Homeshopping. They sell a lot of refurbished phones and it's just not worth the risk.

If you want real prices of phone, visit whatmobile instead. S4 is still selling for ~40k, so the 30k price tag is just too fishy.

I won't recommend going for Huawei phones. They're low on resale value and the hardware quality is mediocre.

My recommendation? Buy a LG Nexus 4! You should be easily able to find them with a couple of months warranty within 30k.

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:3, topic:20843”]

IS QMobile Z4 or Z4 Mini good?

[/quote]

Is it good, oh yes it is. I had my hands on the Z3 and it was pretty snappy, so i would assume Z4 should be much better.

They provide Samsung galaxy features in them (you must've seen the Kareena ad after all). And they're pretty elegant as well. The only problem, some people will just mock them for being chinese. So if you're ok with that, than you're good to go. Otherwise you do have a bunch of other 'branded' options.

^ qmobile has gained so much popularity that previously there used to be samsung and nokia phone s .and Cheeeenaa phones..which included every other manufacturer

now its samsung and qmobile, ..and then chaaaiinnaaa ka phones..

qmobile has evolved above the china category..it is fast becoming the next nokia low and mid range of pakistan..

also the z3 is just an absolutely gorgeous, super slim and very high spec phone for just 26500.. you cant even get a decent smuggled phone without warranty for almost same specs for les than 50k minimum..

the z4 is extra huge..its almost like a note.. even z3 is huge but atleast its slim enough to be easily holdable.. the screen is just awesome :)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:20843”]

[/quote]

Agreed! This is an amazing cell phone. Great choice :)

Qmobile Z4 is best cell phone :)

Does Z3 and Z4 support SD Card?

^ Nope. The Z3 comes with 16 GB of internal memory while the Z4 comes with 32 GB. The storage is non-expandable unfortunately.

after changing a lot of Android and windows phones since 2011,i finally bought a Korian Android phone low in price comparatively to our local phones.i also used Z4.one thing i felt in Qmobiles is hardware lag.z4 goes slower after running hd games and 1920x1280 videos if played continuously.

lastly i came to Sky Vega860.i checked aforesaid games and vidios.surprisingly i felt no lag and the phone runs butter smooth...just my personal experience. the phone has 2gb ram,32gb internal memory plus sd card expandable to 2TB....means 2000gb.(i have,nt checked 2tb myself).12 megapixel camera rear and 2mp front..android 4.1.2 and 1.5 ghz quadcore plus full hd video recarding smoothly.one thing that annoys me is its 5.7 inch screen that is hard to handle.

plz google it yourself if have left something.its price in use is only 23k in Peshawar.

i am from Peshawar by the way.

i am from Peshawar by the way.

[quote=“jaliltarnab, post:11, topic:20843”]

after changing a lot of Android and windows phones since 2011,i finally bought a Korian Android phone low in price comparatively to our local phones.i also used Z4.one thing i felt in Qmobiles is hardware lag.z4 goes slower after running hd games and 1920x1280 videos if played continuously.

lastly i came to Sky Vega860.i checked aforesaid games and vidios.surprisingly i felt no lag and the phone runs butter smooth...just my personal experience. the phone has 2gb ram,32gb internal memory plus sd card expandable to 2TB....means 2000gb.(i have,nt checked 2tb myself).12 megapixel camera rear and 2mp front..android 4.1.2 and 1.5 ghz quadcore plus full hd video recarding smoothly.one thing that annoys me is its 5.7 inch screen that is hard to handle.

plz google it yourself if have left something.its price in use is only 23k in Peshawar.

[/quote]

EzRrCan.jpg

sky vega 860 full spec.

General2G NetworkCDMA 800 / 1900GSM 900 / 1800 / 19003G NetworkHSDPA 2100CDMA2000 1xEV-DO4G NetworkLTE 800SIMYesAnnounced2013, JanuaryStatusAvailable. Released 2013, FebruaryBodyDimensions158.6 x 83.2 x 9.9 mm (6.24 x 3.28 x0.39 in)Weight210.5 g (7.41 oz)DisplayTypeNatural IPS Pro LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colorsSize1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.9 inches (~373 ppi pixel density)MultitouchYes- Flux UX UISoundAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtonesLoudspeakerYes3.5mm jackYesMemoryCard slotmicroSD, up to 2 TBInternal32 GB, 2 GB RAMDataGPRSYesEDGEYesSpeedHSPA+, LTE, EV-DO Rev. AWLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspotBluetoothYes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDRNFCYesUSBYes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-goCameraPrimary13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flashFeaturesGeo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDRVideoYes, 1080p@30fpsSecondaryYes, 2 MP, 1080p@30fpsFeaturesOSAndroid OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)ChipsetQualcomm APQ8064 SnapdragonCPUQuad-core 1.5 GHz KraitGPUAdreno 320SensorsAccelerometer, proximity, compassMessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSSBrowserHTML5RadioNoGPSYes, with A-GPS supportJavaYes, via Java MIDP emulatorColorsBlack, White- T-DMB TV tuner- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic- SNS applications- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX/XviD player- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player- Document viewer/editor- Organizer- Voice memo/dial/commands- Predictive text inputBatteryLi-Ion 3140 mAh batteryStand-byUp to 450 hTalk timeUp to 16 h 40 minMiscSAR EU0.72 W/kg (head)

i am sorry my word editer didn't let me hyphenate the whole text.

http://www.gsmarena.com/pantech_vega_no_6-5268.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/pantech_vega_no_6-5268.php

info about 2TB sd card.

http://www.micro-sdxc.com/2TB-microSDXC.htm

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If You want to buy an SDXC 2tb you will have to wait a bit as they are not here yet. The sizes of currently awailable SDXC amd micro SDXC cards varie from 64GB to 256GB and microSDXC are usualy atleast one speed slower and about 50% more expensive than full sized SD memory cards. It also easo to understand why as micro sd xc are harder and more expensive to make fo to their smaller size of SDXC 2 tb card. When the maximum size of 2tb SDXC will be reached a new standart for this type of flash memory will be agreed on. With a usb adapter for a microSDXC card you can turn this memory acrd into a micro flash drive for PC, Linux or Mac.

[/quote]

:rolleyes:

here my aim is not about the availability of 2tb card but to acertain its support by sky vega 860.if the standard later on changes,it will then be a good omen as you described by turning it into a flash drive.