Suggest a mobile which has

As mentioned in the topic, please suggest me a mobile fone which has following features:

*Low cost(<3500) and available with warranty.

*3.5mm Audio Jack

*2GB Memory card provided with mobile.

*Mp3 player/video player

*Long battery time(more than 5 hrs talk time or music playing)

*Camera with recording

*Bluetooth or USB connectivity.

*Dual sim not a necessity.

Can't increase my budget more than this.

I will be grateful for your kind suggestions. Regards!

flip up or bar?

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:15520”]

flip up or bar?

[/quote]

Bar definitely. hate flip.

samsung e2370 fits in your budget has all features you mentioned and 2000 mAh battery which gives 20 hours talk time :o

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:15520”]

samsung e2370 fits in your budget has all features you mentioned and 2000 mAh battery which gives 20 hours talk time :o

[/quote]

Quite appealing but has no 3.5m audio jack!

[quote=“L7E369, post:5, topic:15520”]

Quite appealing but has no 3.5m audio jack!

[/quote]

then check out sony ericsson Cedar it supports HSDPA up to speeds of 7.2Mbps and HSUPA up to speed of 2Mbps, which is pretty darn good for a phone in this price rang also It has 3.5mm headphone jack

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:15520”]

then check out sony ericsson Cedar it supports HSDPA up to speeds of 7.2Mbps and HSUPA up to speed of 2Mbps, which is pretty darn good for a phone in this price rang also It has 3.5mm headphone jack

[/quote]

Thanks a bunch for your suggestion. How do i know its price in Pakistan? It looks beyond my budget as it has 2 megapixel camera!

[quote=“L7E369, post:7, topic:15520”]

Thanks a bunch for your suggestion. How do i know its price in Pakistan? It looks beyond my budget as it has 2 megapixel camera!

[/quote]

Oops!!! Its price is Rs 23000. Any other suggestions!?

one of my friend bought this phone few months ago and that time its price was 4500 around and now am sure its price came in your budget one more thing this phone is not available through authrized dealers you have to go & explore public markets & i hope you'll get it easily

[quote=“L7E369, post:8, topic:15520”]

Oops!!! Its price is Rs 23000. Any other suggestions!?

[/quote]

where you checked?

[quote=“armada, post:9, topic:15520”]

one of my friend bought this phone few months ago and that time its price was 4500 around and now am sure its price came in your budget one more thing this phone is not available through authrized dealers you have to go & explore public markets & i hope you’ll get it easily

[/quote]

Did ur friend buy brand new(Dabba pack)? If dealers r not available then how would one claim warranty if any malfunction happens inside fone?

yes daba pack & don't go over those online mobile sites for price check there is big Difference between Market prices and with those

[quote=“armada, post:12, topic:15520”]

yes daba pack & don’t go over those online mobile sites for price check there is big Difference between Market prices and with those

[/quote]

Ok. I will visit market tomorrow. Thanks again for your suggestion. I was completely unaware of this mobile fone. Any other mobile for suggestion?

Spent whole day visiting various mobile shops. No one is willing to sell Sony Ericsson Cedar for < 7000.

Sony Ericsson's all cell phones are best, try to watch on Sony ericsson xperia. It is fully featured mobile with your desire and needs. This is a complete source of a multimedia facility mobile of sony.

here is list of phone within your budget, do check out.

http://www.whatmobile.com.pk/0_to_3500_Mobiles

Check C2-01 used with 8-9 months warranty. You can get it easily in that price.

Dear Friend

I thinks so you should go for Brand New Nokia X1-01 its a good phone and good battery time, it meets almost all your requirements

price for new phone with warranty is Rs. 3300/-

Thanks & Reagrds

Imran

www.cellmart.pk

Megagate 4410 Play

Samsung Galaxy Y Young S5360

which is officially launched by Samsung in Pakistan with 1 year warranty with Teletec, MOBO, & DIGICOM

Company announced the price Rs. 14,400/- but in market it is available in Rs.13,000/- only

you can check all the details about it..

http://oslerwater.bl...p-and-good.html

http://oslerwater.bl...360-is-now.html