Suggest a good lcd/led hdtv

Plz suggest me a good 32'' led or lcd hdtv in the range of 40k....i have heard best lcds are of samsung iz that true??

If you're going for 32" then i would recommend you Sony BX series. I recently bought one too and its good one. :)

Samsung colors r amazing ... sony is near to dat but wid a higher price tag. If you r getting a samsung in ur 40k budget then u shud go for it. By the way ... what exactly is da price ur getting a samsung for? warranty? must be a series 3 .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

r…dat…r…ur…wid…u…shud…da…ur.
[/quote]

I know the admin team has clear policy on roman urdu, put is there any forum policy on above?

Note: no disrespect to wolverine123 though.

What is "ur" comparison on this one to put up a policy on it?

How is the sound quality for broadcast tv channels on samsung. They suck on Sony...wonder why????

okay, i've decided to go for samsung led hdtv....and increased my budget to 60k now plz tell which one is latest and the best......

Don't go for LED TV. They're not durable. Just go for good LCD HDTV. Increasing budget for 32" inch T.V is not a good thing. Buy Sony 32" BX series for 40 to 42k .

Don’t go for LED TV. They’re not durable. Just go for good LCD HDTV. Increasing budget for 32" inch T.V is not a good thing. Buy Sony 32" BX series for 40 to 42k .
[/quote]

There are Two Models in 32’’ sony Full HD 1080p and 720P BX32 is for rs 48000 Rs I bought it back in July and other Model with full HD1080p is for 50K-51K

How is the sound quality for broadcast tv channels on samsung. They suck on Sony…wonder why???
[/quote]

Most Tv dont give good quality sound their speakers are fu**in bulll #$%# My Sister has 60’’ Hitachi LCd TV TV looking wise is good picture quality is good but sound according to Price and Brand name is Zero they Bought sound system separately

If OP is going for 32" then i won't recommend full HD. If he is going to buy more than 32" then full HD is wise choice. For sound, yeah we have to buy separate sound system for ultimate experience. I bought T.V too and will buy 5.1 speakers soon Inshallah. :)

you won't get an LED for 60k...they start from i guess 135k or more i guess!

no led in that range. only lcd. that too the lower end....

okay ill go for sony lcd hdtv 720p bx32 thankyou friends......

Well.. i have a 32'' toshiba regza.. its awsum ;) nd workin gr8 for 2 years mashAllah.

Infact therez the lg 32 inch for 39,999/- on offer.. great deal.. but u gottta hurry.. cuz its goin to expire today!! herez the link...

http://www.makropakistan.com/Karachi.pdf