Suggest a Deep freezer

Hello guys I need to buy a small Deep freezer can you please suggest some good brand now a days ,
Dawlence used to have good repute in Refrigerators but around an year ago I purchased a Dawlence refrigerator and I'm not happy with its overall material, build quality and cooling and will not recommend anyone

My next crush is now WAVES what do you think about it .......... ?

[quote=“noman89, post:, topic:”]

Hello guys I need to buy a small Deep freezer can you please suggest some good brand now a days ,

Dawlence used to have good repute in Refrigerators but around an year ago I purchased a Dawlence refrigerator and I’m not happy with its overall material, build quality and cooling and will not recommend anyone

My next crush is now WAVES what do you think about it … ?

[/quote]

Waves…naam hi kafi hai. I m using waves twin freezer since around 7 years w/o any issue

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Our waves is working from 1994.. :ph34r:B)

Am using dawlace since 96 .. Vada deep freezer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am using dawalence deep freezer from 2 month , there was minor issue of not tripping the freezer which was fixed by company at door step , cooling is good . totally satisfied with product..

Have used Waves 12 cft deep freezers for more than 25 years. Only problem experienced was one fan motor which needed replacement (due to KESC power damage), otherwise trouble free.