Suggest a decent 1.5ton split AC

Im going to buy a 1.5ton split . please suggest the best companies. I have used waves an year ago but its crappy.i've heard about dawlance and LG. lg costs more than others but i was told that its good on your electricity bill. so ?

Try this Mitsubishi 1.5ton, the small one. The damn thing looks small but packs a powerful punch, another safe choice would be LG i believe.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Try this Mitsubishi 1.5ton, the small one. The damn thing looks small but packs a powerful punch, another safe choice would be LG i believe.
[/quote]

Mitsubishi slim is good than LG but General on top but costly.

Errmm.. it actually depends on your budget. Dawlence, SG, TCL, they are all made by one company and work pretty much the same. Mitsubishi is the best!! There is no denying that but it's a bit expensive. I have a couple of A/Cs and in my room I have a 1.5 ton SG. Works GREAT and you should know my room is prettyyy big so I am actually very happy with its performance.

Errmm… it actually depends on your budget. Dawlence, SG, TCL, they are all made by one company and work pretty much the same. Mitsubishi is the best!! There is no denying that but it’s a bit expensive. I have a couple of A/Cs and in my room I have a 1.5 ton SG. Works GREAT and you should know my room is prettyyy big so I am actually very happy with its performance.
[/quote]

What’s SG?

i think zeeshan meant samsung, SG

dudas SG is anouther revelation of china's

go 4 dawlance in low range

go 4 samsung or mitsubishi in mid range

go 4 dikin or general (origanal) if u have the money

TCL has Toshiba compresson. I have one 1.5 ton AC in my bed room and working GREAT.

whats the cost of 1.5ton Dawlance and Mitsubishi

whats the cost of 1.5ton Dawlance and Mitsubishi
[/quote]

Mitsubishi 1.5 ton ~= 35k

yaar all depends on the budget........

i think dikin and general doesnt require any explanation so moving ahead... samsung is buying most of its technology from sanyo and even if its made somewhere else its bound 2 be gud.... mutubishiis also very gud im seeying one at my school for atleast five years its workin all fine......

dawlence is very gud too. its pakistany so i would prefer it over chinese models and its reliable too i m usin one my self since past two years workin just fine.........

one advice though ppl say that split doesnt doesnt require that much maintenence..... well its wrong actually its the other way round. windows doesnt requir much maintainence apart from filter cleanin.... splits are very high up so even cleanin the filter is a problem. plus the rotor on the inside unit is ussually fixed with rubber bushesh which arnt reliable as window's metal ones......

simple tasks like services require experts for split so that it can be brought down .... but the window one require you to get it down and just wash it with a high pressured waterhouse........

But the cost of running of window ac is high as compare to split ac and it will be too much over a period.

yaar the new technology which is used in split is now also implimented in windows.... so i think if you buy a new window model it will be competitive to the split's electiricity bill......

but any how sumone should consult a professional in this matter ( not dukkan wala... they will say wath is more profitable to them.... ) but a compony like AAA ( dealer for dikin ) i think i m going to google and mail them.

nop nothin not found any thin not even there website......

Some time ago I checked market and found 1.5 ton window AC take about 15 amps and Split about 7 to 10amps. So, the technology would be new but they consumed more amp than split AC.

Some time ago I checked market and found 1.5 ton window AC take about 15 amps and Split about 7 to 10amps. So, the technology would be new but they consumed more amp than split AC.
[/quote]

are you sure??? which compony and models u cheked???

if that the case than a splitwould be better but still maintanence is pain in da butt

yaar who is the thread creator i dont see a single post frm him apart the intro!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean we started to disscuss this subject cuz he wanted our opinion right????

yaar who is the thread creator i dont see a single post frm him apart the intro!!!

i mean we started to disscuss this subject cuz he wanted our opinion right???

[/quote]

It is not unsual, it happend in ever forum. Peoples ask question and run away.