Suggest A cell in range of 15000

How are u all? I wanna buy a new cell phone in a range of 15000pkr.... suggest me..

Get Nokia E-5

Get an Android phone. I thing you can get a brand new samsung android phone for 15-16k now. Or a slightly used one.

lolzz

[quote=“Waqar_shah, post:, topic:”]

How are u all? I wanna buy a new cell phone in a range of 15000pkr… suggest me…

[/quote]

Strange, you are looking for a pc of rps less than 5000 and phone for 15000? Is every thing ok?

Who said i am looking for a pc less than 5000?

I am not looking for such pc...

There was a post in the forum about budget PC... And when I read the topic I just though that he loooking for a PC abt 5000 rupees bt when I read the complete topic I saw............... :blink:

His budget was not of 5000? :blink: :blink:

[quote=“Waqar_shah, post:6, topic:15363”]

Who said i am looking for a pc less than 5000?

I am not looking for such pc…

There was a post in the forum about budget PC… And when I read the topic I just though that he loooking for a PC abt 5000 rupees bt when I read the complete topic I saw… :blink:

His budget was not of 5000? :blink: :blink:

[/quote]

There were two post for that, one that you read, his budget was roughly 30-40 K and 2nd post was mine (you did not read that I guess, mine budget is 80-90 K) but that is delayed now as I’ve purchased HP pv6 i7 and it cost me 96K.

My purpose is not to tell that I was laughing at low budget people but don’t be so surprised, normal laptops are available even in 2-3 lacs. When I need a low budget pc, I’ll do contact for you as you know many more than me :D ya ya not only me, more than any one else :D

[quote=“Waqar_shah, post:, topic:”]

How are u all? I wanna buy a new cell phone in a range of 15000pkr… suggest me…

[/quote]

And if you really want a good set in this range then you must go for Samsung galaxy mini or Samsung galaxy gio. Leave nokia, now a days they are no where in market of smart phones. Just khota phones

Dear Brother

I think so you should buy, Samsung Mini a android phone costing you 15800/- with 1 year warranty. Also Plz visit our website which is in under updation.

Imran.

www.cellmart.pk

nokia 6120c

you only can have used one with that price range

[quote=“armada, post:11, topic:15363”]

you only can have used one with that price range

[/quote]

Dear Amanda then you did not check Galaxy mini. Android phone in 15000 range. where are you?

I would suggest you go to market and get a used Android set..

Some Andro sets with 800Mhz can be bought around your price range..

Look around markets like Hafeez center Lahore or Electronics market Karachi

Deffury i am also thinking the same.. I think i should wait a little to buy Gio.. I only need 2500 more to buy GIO

^ youre right you should wait for the price to come down. Or buy a used one under warranty of more than 8months which would be tough to find.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:15, topic:15363”]

^ youre right you should wait for the price to come down. Or buy a used one under warranty of more than 8months which would be tough to find.

[/quote]

Samsung prices normal don’t get down as in case of Nokia. So waiting is useless.

^you are right and that is one proof for a person why to buy samsung! samsung has got handsome market in pakistan.

buy crankberry flip version its great phone

[quote=“nvd650, post:16, topic:15363”]

Samsung prices normal don’t get down as in case of Nokia. So waiting is useless.

[/quote]

i am not w8ng for the prices to get down… I am wa8ing for EIDI…

Gio is the best option and you won't regret for a year atleast. Its available within range from 17.8-18.5K. So better buy samsung gio.