Suggesion about a domain name!

well guys i recently launched My Tech Blog which is still under beta testing at http://mytechblog.co.cc but now i want to shift it to a proper TLD

but unfortunately all the posible domain names[.info, .net, .com , .org] with prefix MyTechBlog are taken and my bad luck tht none ov them is under a proper use

so guys i wanted to take a suggesion about a domain name for my blog...

Domains range is .info .net .com .org .us .name

so plz kindly give ur sugestions

[the only 1 i thought gud was itsmytechblog.info

which resembled my curent theme]

Domain name is very important today in term of get more traffic to your site. I personally think shortcutblog.info would really suit your blog in the true essence of its meaning. I'm sure you'll be sharing lots of short cut tricks on how to play with google adsence, prevent your torrent stats being uploaded on a private tracker etc. and hey! it also rhymes your name!

how bout somethin thin like techieblog.com?

or techiehome.XXX

@40

teri mazaq ki aadat nai gai

lol :P

waise tau main ne abhi apney blog per barey hax rakhney hain per tera idea acha hai

any other idea guys

yar techie is not easy to tel verbally and is kinda odd

yar any more suggesions plz

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yar any more suggesions plz
[/quote]

how bout somethin like techzine.com

atlast i have chose itsmytechblog.info and i have ordered it soon i ll transfer my blog to it

Hey,

I have Wiredpakistan.info want it ?:lol:

Just registered itsmytechblog.info

Nice domain!

:lol:

Nice domain!

[/quote]

plz man dont do like that give me that domain

a member of WP shud not do like that with other member

yar plz

yeh tau koi baat na hoi

Nice domain!

[/quote]

You intend to make a deal with Shoukat for a few thousand dollars in future? ;):)

atlast i have chose itsmytechblog.info and i have ordered it soon i ll transfer my blog to it
[/quote]

BTW if Shoukat ordered it, then how did SECC has it?

I have deleted the domain now so you can register it now :lol:

Asad: Nope.

BTW if Shoukat ordered it, then how did SECC has it?

[/quote]

It was available so i registered it quickly…I have deleted it now so he can register it!

It was available so i registered it quickly…I have deleted it now so he can register it!

[/quote]

actually i have to buy it via someone

i have sent him message to register it

Hmm the deletion fee is 10$ which is actually more then registration fee :lol: becuase my account deletion rate is above 20% So i have canceled the deletion of domain.Shoukat create a account on dynadot and email me your email plus dynadot username and i'll push domain to your account.

shoukat a word of advice if u like a domain name register it first then post here

fine u may know SECC and he is a nice guy so he gave u ur domain name

but what is to stop all the unregistered readers from gettin that domain

^ A very nice suggestion.

Hmm the deletion fee is 10$ which is actually more then registration fee :lol: becuase my account deletion rate is above 20% So i have canceled the deletion of domain.Shoukat create a account on dynadot and email me your email plus dynadot username and i'll push domain to your account.
[/quote]

So you are in domain business or just for fun? :P

Hmm the deletion fee is 10$ which is actually more then registration fee :lol: becuase my account deletion rate is above 20% So i have canceled the deletion of domain.Shoukat create a account on dynadot and email me your email plus dynadot username and i’ll push domain to your account.
[/quote]

ok i created an account and my user is shoukat there