Subtitle Displayer?

Hi, i have downloaded a video player, which i am currently testing, all options are fine except it doesn't support subtitles...

So i thought that if there was a software that can play subtitles on the screen, no matter what is on the screen, so we can use that with video players which doesn't support subtitles?

What video player have you downloaded? Maybe it has a plugin or something. Subtitles are a pretty common feature.

^ You were right, there was a plugin for playing subtitles... It is working now. Thanks

Although the problem is solved, still if anyone knows any such subtitle displaying software, do post about it.

This is all I could find, though I doubt it'll work the way you want it to: http://www.downloadatoz.com/multimedia-design_directory/divx-subtitle-displayer/

The problem is that subtitles are specifically timed to go along with video, hence I doubt you will be able to find that software easily.

What Video player is this? What is so great about it?

@ Ultimate : Use BS player. Its awesome player to view video with subtitles. It automatically detects subtitle files.

I came across exactly the same software you are looking for at download.com

I dun remember it, will post, if I found it but u can search and see for yourself

Mayb, u would find it there

@Sani: BS Player. Awesome Name :lol:

BTW I use KMPlayer. It supports many codecs and has a nice GUI too.

@ osmanzubair658: Haha! yea it is .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Although the problem is solved, still if anyone knows any such subtitle displaying software, do post about it.
[/quote]

Well you can try FFDShow Codec package. By setting it to decode every video format, it can display subtitles in any video player.

This is all I could find, though I doubt it’ll work the way you want it to: http://www.downloadatoz.com/multimedia- … displayer/
[/quote]

I have already tried that software, that is not at all what i am looking for…

The problem is that subtitles are specifically timed to go along with video, hence I doubt you will be able to find that software easily.
[/quote]

I agree, but i should try to search for it, shouldn’t i?

What Video player is this? What is so great about it?
[/quote]

It is a discontinued sourcefourge project, the player itself is just normal, i was just testing it…

@Sani I have alot of great video players to use, BS Player is just ok IMO, i personally use VLC & powerDVD to watch movies.

@evil_dust Download.com is HUGE, i will try to find it there, but do tell me if you find it.

@Sani: BS Player. Awesome Name
[/quote]

I think it stands for BullShit Player.

BTW I use KMPlayer. It supports many codecs and has a nice GUI too.
[/quote]

KMPlayer is indeed a good video playing software

@SupMA5TER

I will try that tomorrow.

[/quote]

http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Images-Utils/DVD-Subtitle-Player.shtml

^ Why?

Works fine for me