Stupid Ufone

I ported in to ufone from warid around two months back. This morning I realized my incoming calls are not working.

At least since last night my incoming calls are not working. People who call me get the busy tu tu tu and the call is disconnected .. How stupid..

I called the UFone helpline(naturally),they registered a complain and asked me to wait a WEEK! I thought its a temporary problem and would go away. It did't.. And then I called again after an hour and this time I was serious,the stupid guy had one argument "waqt darkaar hota hey". After two hours I called them again and asked them to connect me to their supervisor, they took my other number and assured me he would call me back within an hour. And he did, all he can do was to tell me the problem would be solved in 72 hours. When I started arguing,he said it is "within" 72 hours.

I have also registered a complain with PTA. I don't expect them to act fast either.. This is so stupid..

Well you do have to wait as in the end they know their own system better then you do... but also in the end its the same PTCL folk and so its the same headache :(

I can only wish you the best of luck and hopefully it'll get fixed!

God. Thanks man You saved my life as tommorow i was planing to go and switch my Djuice to Ufone. You saved my life

as i think ufone works amazingly........

coz i gotta this number 033333333x3

:) :) :)

and in roaming its fantastic right now.....

U hav switchd from a quality service(warid) to ufone. Warid although xpensive but it pays for that. Dont worry it wil take sometime after that u would b "used to" such system errors

Hahahah . ya he is right after some time you will be using 333 call centre as your calling your g.f. 24 tymes in 24 hours ;)

Well not really... Ufone support is quite good judging from my own past experience. The only fault ive had with them up till now was the info services event but i knowingly activated them myself due to my stupid friends advice.

Ufone at my place too is gone to dogs. And thats since last 2 months. The call is picked by one of the party, but there is no sound. This happens 3 times before you get to start talking. Ultimately you pay for 3 calls for one.

Ufone cards are short at my location (ISL)

warid is the best

heyyy i ve also this rpoblem but they solve it in a week so do complain nd talk politely they will solve it

but the question is why this problem aries that much in Ufone.

Jeay Zong

@ali100

Sorry to hear your problem. And thanks to let it know every one so we will think 10 times before switching to ufone.

ya Ufone..... Where U come Last :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

U hav switchd from a quality service(warid) to ufone. Warid although xpensive but it pays for that. Dont worry it wil take sometime after that u would b “used to” such system errors
[/quote]

Gotta agree with the first part at least. Have been using Warid postpaid for 15 months and prepaid even for more, and never had any call related problems. And in 14 months of continuous GPRS?EDGE usage, had problem with internet only two times I guess.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

heyyy i ve also this rpoblem but they solve it in a week so do complain nd talk politely they will solve it
[/quote]

I have not yelled at them yet…Don’t plan to either…lol

Bloody hell..third day..No incoming call.. They have refused to tell me a thing before the "72" hours sacred period is over.. Then they can comment on my complain..Or solve it..

And almost two weeks,PTA 0800 number is not working..SO stupid..

The biggest disaster in the world , porting form warid to ufone !