Study in Malaysia & Get a free trip to Singapore

Hi all, I am representing here Study In Malaysia Programme...

We have a quite number of well known universities and university colleges all around the Malaysia.... all are world wide recognised....

We are offering twining degree programmes to UK, US, Austraila, new Zealand, etc...

We do offer special discounts for applicants from all around Pakistan.

Join any university or college in Malaysia & get a free Trip to Singapore...

Waiting here to listen from you guys...

Any contact number of the firm you representing? and kindly do mention the name too in next post.

S. H. Education Consultants

Malaysia Office: 00-60-17-6323452

UK Office: 00-44-17-85803923

Email: shelhr@gmail.com / cutehr@gmail.com

Contact Person: Engr. Haroon Rashid

We are representing top Malaysian Institutes...

like;

SEGi University College

New INTI Laureate International Universities

Linkokwing University

Legenda University College

Nilai University College

Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College

KDU University College

UCSI University and some others...

Cool Whose gonna gimme the visa for Amreeka ?

@ Punk...are you looking for Malaysia or America?

I was asking about TWINING Program in Amreeka !

BTW, You should ask them to induct you for couple of month in any English Program.

We are offering twining degree programmes to UK, US, Austraila, new Zealand, etc...

This is what you wrote !

Hi all, I am representing here Study In Malaysia Programme...

We have a quite number of well known universities and university colleges all around the Malaysia.... all are world wide recognised....

We do offer special discounts for applicants from all around Pakistan.

Join any university or college in Malaysia & get a free Trip to Singapore...

Waiting here to listen from you guys...

Last edited by cutehr (Yesterday 22:26:48)

Dont take me wrong, but I believe most of these agents who claim to send you abroad, never went their them selves !

whY? what happened with my english?

I think you should attend first....you are dreaming for America but yet don't know the correct spelling of it...

For your kind information... I'm not that kind of agent who never seen all these things... and I am not a agent I am representing a proper corporated company & I am also a lecturer in one of the above university...

Yes obviously I want to. That's why I inquired because I dream about Amreeka & Austraila

My biggest desire in life is to go out of Pakistan :)

Can you Please help me ?

Can you please email me your all the educational background details? you can send on either any one of the above email address...

good to know all these, Can you please let us know that what would be tuition fees etc and are there any scholarship for Postgraduates too?

@cutehr

I have done matric. I want to do Kompooter Angeering !

haha punk, why you wrote matric? didn't you find some better spellings for matric? :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@cutehr

I have done matric. I want to do Kompooter Angeering !

[/quote]

damn man stop teasing…lolx

No I know the difference between Matric & Metric. I learnt that Metric is standard of Measurement.

I am really interested in the Twinning program. It sounds pretty cool :)

Atleast I will get job in Silicon Valley after that :)

^

Best of luck .... for Silicon Valley ;)

Thanks

Thanks for that !

So cutehr, would u help me ?

@cutehr,

You have a Headoffice and a UK office and the only emails you've given to reach you are "cutehr" and "shelhr" and that too by using Gmail? And before you scam people, maybe next time you should prepare yourself better since there seems to be no existence of a company by that name, the only "blog" has been "Under Construction" since January and you seem to be using the same email and contact number when searching for jobs yourself (http://forum.job-q.com/index.php?topic=5465.0) and worked as a "Lab Executive" just 3 months ago.

Your so-called company is apparently neither related, affiliated nor recognized by any of the Malaysia education bodies. Before you claim to "represent" any Malaysian university, it would be nice to actually view your official website and maybe show your name in a list of representatives of such universities. Oh and lastly, there is no such thing as "Study In Malaysia Programme".

If you're having trouble financing your education in Malaysia maybe you should try asking your parents, or working in some fast food or gas station instead of conning people.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@cutehr,

You have a Headoffice and a UK office and the only emails you’ve given to reach you are “cutehr” and “shelhr” and that too by using Gmail? And before you scam people, maybe next time you should prepare yourself better since there seems to be no existence of a company by that name, the only “blog” has been “Under Construction” since January and you seem to be using the same email and contact number when searching for jobs yourself (http://forum.job-q.com/index.php?topic=5465.0) and worked as a “Lab Executive” just 3 months ago.

Your so-called company is apparently neither related, affiliated nor recognized by any of the Malaysia education bodies. Before you claim to “represent” any Malaysian university, it would be nice to actually view your official website and maybe show your name in a list of representatives of such universities. Oh and lastly, there is no such thing as “Study In Malaysia Programme”.

If you’re having trouble financing your education in Malaysia maybe you should try asking your parents, or working in some fast food or gas station instead of conning people.

[/quote]

sir, chaa gayay… what a detective work!! brilliant!