Strange ptcl prob?

I m facing this strange prob.. my dsl light on modem start blinking and doesnt get stable but as soon as I pick my phone it gets stable and when I hang up it starts blinking again .. any 1 have this issue..I tried connecting directly without spliter as well and still same problem sometime problem gets fixed but then i get half the downstream like i have 2 mb and i get downstream liek 700-800 or 1100 like dat even got to 1300 once.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I m facing this strange prob… my dsl light on modem start blinking and doesnt get stable but as soon as I pick my phone it gets stable and when I hang up it starts blinking again … any 1 have this issue…I tried connecting directly without spliter as well and still same problem sometime problem gets fixed but then i get half the downstream like i have 2 mb and i get downstream liek 700-800 or 1100 like dat even got to 1300 once.

[/quote]

try with another splitter if still prob den prob with ur line or modem call 1218 so dat person come

I tried connecting directly main line into db and line from db to modem directly and it still doesnt work so I guess its not splitter could be modem or line den coz it was working fine before just from past few days..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I tried connecting directly main line into db and line from db to modem directly and it still doesnt work so I guess its not splitter could be modem or line den coz it was working fine before just from past few days…
[/quote]

Can you notice any noise in the phone line ?

When the light does get stable, what kind of signal stats are you getting in your modem admin interface?

yup there is noise pop and crack sounds... how do I check signals I have got shiro I checked all section could not find for signals.When my net is stable my DS margin is 6-8 and Line attentuation around 45-46 if dats what u asking...