Steve jobs biological father

Steve Jobs' biological father speaks of yearning to meet his son.....lolx.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031575/Steve-Jobs-biological-father-speaks-yearning-meet-son.html#ixzz1WjLHL6GZ

But apparently Steve does not care at all, to him Mr & Mrs. Jobs are his parents who raised him, having a Syrian for biological father means not much not to mention Steve hates Nostalgia.

Jobs looks awful in that photo!

[quote=“DeZest, post:3, topic:15503”]

Jobs looks awfully in that photo!

[/quote]

someone commented on that picture

(are you sick? Sick to publish that picture? That picture of Steve is hideous and incredibly upsetting. It has been proved that the image is a fake, you can see that the image has been altered in Photoshop via some tell-tale signs. Remove it at once!) :blink:

[quote=“multichoice, post:4, topic:15503”]

someone commented on that picture

(are you sick? Sick to publish that picture? That picture of Steve is hideous and incredibly upsetting. It has been proved that the image is a fake, you can see that the image has been altered in Photoshop via some tell-tale signs. Remove it at once!) :blink:

[/quote]

I was so surprised I even forgot my grammar! Hmm, I sure hope that its fake, I might not like Apple but I do have a lot of respect for what Jobs has done so I hope whatever he’s like, he gets better soon.

new ceo is openly gay, i guess new laptops from apple are gonna be delicate and fragile, so great care would be required to handle those future laptops.....

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:6, topic:15503”]

new ceo is openly gay, i guess new laptops from apple are gonna be delicate and fragile, so great care would be required to handle those future laptops…

[/quote]

yes … now this is the q.can they continue their product reputation after the resignation of jobs.

[quote=“DeZest, post:3, topic:15503”]

Jobs looks awful in that photo!

[/quote]

“Steve Jobs 'was in end-stage liver disease” … yeah he does look fragile.but i think pic in tht article wsnt real. adobe stuff… <_<

Nice share dude :)

really nice and interesting sharing, thanks to share with us, keep it up