Start earnings with typing mania international in pakistan

join TYPING MANIA INTERNATIONAL online earing and typing work

go to

www.typingmaniaint.com

first read HOW TO USE page you will understand complete work u need a liberty reserve account also. in typing mania international if you want to earn smart income so join with investment plan 2 and add maximum refferals. because typing mania international is only company whos pays refferal comission on every project of your refferals. so join typing mania international to day and start your earnings.

my refferal code is 5226-85

i have investmen plan 2 of tmi. i have completed 9 projects of typing mania international and Alhamdulillah till now no one project is reject from typing mania admin. i want to tell you the complete procejure that how you can complete typing mania itnernational projects. when you will pay fee for your project and typing mania international will give you some topics like

computer

sports

internet

law

you will search thease topics one by one on google and wikipedia. you will found a huge data on these sites. now open your ms word file and type these data on ms word file. dont copy paste it. manually type it.

for example you will write about acomputer so

computer

text texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext texttext text

type minimum 300 words when finished then start your next topic when you will finished your work then upload it to your typing mania international account. in 30 days typing mania international admin will review your project and 100% approved it and transfer your earnings amount in your given liberty reserve account.

for more information you can contact me: ahayder68@yahoo.com

my refferal code is 2328-569