Sprinkler Irrigation System in Pakistan for Agricultural Farms

I am a student n also affiliated with agricultural field.I grow different crops like Maize , Garlic , Potatoes etc.Some days back i heard about Irrigation watering system (artificial rain)for all types of soils.it saves up to 50 to 60% water as i don't have much information about this technology, so i called to National Agri Research Council Isb (NARC) but they also couldn't help with this.The thing i want to know is there any dealer in Pakistan , who is selling such Irrigation Watering Systems for Agri feilds not small gardens n also provide proper guidance how to install it?

Here is a Sample , How it Works.

[quote=“Monty, post:, topic:”]

I am a student n also affiliated with agricultural field.I grow different crops like Maize , Garlic , Potatoes etc.Some days back i heard about Irrigation watering system (artificial rain)for all types of soils.it saves up to 50 to 60% water as i don’t have much information about this technology, so i called to National Agri Research Council Isb (NARC) but they also couldn’t help with this.The thing i want to know is there any dealer in Pakistan , who is selling such Irrigation Watering Systems for Agri feilds not small gardens n also provide proper guidance how to install it?

Here is a Sample , How it Works.

[/quote]

It's time consuming and expensive. It will benefit only if water well is near the farm and one use a big powerful pump to pull water out of it and sprinkle into fields. It will be helpful if you own a small patch of land. Irrigation of many acres can't be done with this system. Secondly, major portion of our water table has salty water therefore, this system can not be successful in Pakistan. Primitive type of canal system is the most successful in Pakistan and is being used on Earth since the beginning of mankind.

[quote=“blogger, post:2, topic:15927”]

It’s time consuming and expensive. It will benefit only if water well is near the farm and one use a big powerful pump to pull water out of it and sprinkle into fields. It will be helpful if you own a small patch of land. Irrigation of many acres can’t be done with this system. Secondly, major portion of our water table has salty water therefore, this system can not be successful in Pakistan. Primitive type of canal system is the most successful in Pakistan and is being used on Earth since the beginning of mankind.

[/quote]

I want this system to install on only 2 acre n well is also in the middle of the field.The other part of the land is facilitated by Dam water which is about 15 acre n water can be delivered any part of 15 acre cuz we got 4 inch underground pipe line in whole15 acre land.Now this 2 acre where i want to install this system is away from dam watering system n you may know well cannot provide water to 2 acre at the same time thats the reason i want this irrigation system cuz it consume less water n also easy to use.I have enough budget to invest on this technology , but i need information if there is any dealer in pindi , isb , gujjarkhan who may have used this tech or deal in it.

no this system is for small gardens and Golf clubs... for open and large sized area you'll need Mechanical aerial water sprayers and these comes in pretty large size you can't afford them here

well you said budget isn't prob for yo so contact Valley Irrigation systems

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
By Mail:

Valmont Middle East - FZE

Plot # MO0781 & 782, R/A #12

Street #1245. JAFZA

P.O. box 17937

Jebel Ali, Duabi, UAE

By Phone:

9714-14-88-39740

By Fax:

9714-88-39567

By E-mail:

valmontme@valmont.com

http://www.valley-ae.com

[/quote]

good luck

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:15927”]

no this system is for small gardens and Golf clubs… for open and large sized area you’ll need Mechanical aerial water sprayers and these comes in pretty large size you can’t afford them here

well you said budget isn’t prob for yo so contact Valley Irrigation systems

good luck

[/quote]

Now this system is beyond every thing. i mean it is way too expensive n it work on hundred of acres it moves clock wise n can take 5 days to complete the circle,what i am talking about is like a manual gun it can be installed on any part of the field n can through water to up to 70 to 80 feet.Easy to use n Less Water consumption,i found it but its avble in Australia.

here you go … http://www.nelsonirrigation.com.au/agriculture/51-nelson-big-guns

You said 5 days it takes to irrigate the whole agricultural land. This duration is very long and crops like rice can not be grown with it which needs water filled lands to grow. Crop of sugar cane is entirely impossible with it because sugar canes need lot of water to fill their stems with water. NARC still uses canal system in its farms especially in those area of farms where research on sugar cane and rice is being done.

I am talking about the one armada mentioned in his last post not the one i need, n the one i need is totally different thing, its just a simple watering gun man which through water on soil by different angles n consume less water.you are right rice n sugar need more water but i m not growing any of them.The crops i'm growing are ideal for such system that's why i need this technology,i think no one knows much about it.anyways Cheers !!!

Islamabad Research Council used to sell these sprinkels.

You should check them.

And moreover you may call 0800-15000 toll free number which is agriculture helpline of Punjab Government. Record your message and they will call back with proper solution.

[quote=“Monty, post:7, topic:15927”]

I am talking about the one armada mentioned in his last post not the one i need, n the one i need is totally different thing, its just a simple watering gun man which through water on soil by different angles n consume less water.you are right rice n sugar need more water but i m not growing any of them.The crops i’m growing are ideal for such system that’s why i need this technology,i think no one knows much about it.anyways Cheers !!!

[/quote]

Can you afford fuel expenses? Because, such guns are run by pumps. Is there electricity line near your farm?

[quote=“blogger, post:9, topic:15927”]

Can you afford fuel expenses? Because, such guns are run by pumps. Is there electricity line near your farm?

[/quote]

I am already affording fuel expenses,cuz i have got 20 HP Diesel engine installed along with big fan on dam which pull out water for 15 acres.Yes i have got 3 phase electricity n can also run heavy machinery.