SportPulse.net

I launched this Sports News site 5 months back, www.sportpulse.net I need reviews on the site =)

Nice clean and simple layout, which is nice. Covering all the section of major sports, only thing missing is Baseball.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nice clean and simple layout, which is nice. Covering all the section of major sports, only thing missing is Baseball.
[/quote]

Yeah american sports are missing though we got into Google News some weeks back, thanks for review Ahmsun

Congrats Google news accepted you and your site design is good second if you could provide procedure for applying to google news it would be highly appreciated thanks

Congrats Google news accepted you and your site design is good second if you could provide procedure for applying to google news it would be highly appreciated thanks
[/quote]

procedure was like i followed the steps they mentioned special g.n sitemap and all the technical requirements and quality content

Looks nice,

just a suggestion if I am not wrong its about multiple sports, you need to change headers image with different sports stars instead Cricketers only.

Goooooood Luck :)

Looks nice,

just a suggestion if I am not wrong its about multiple sports, you need to change headers image with different sports stars instead Cricketers only.

Goooooood Luck :)

[/quote]

Yeah that was a Worldcup fever change, I’ll be replacing it back with old image including different sportsmen from different sports thanks for reminding me back :)

This looks promising! Great job! I have an idea/suggestion..Extend the content to the mobile platform. Make an android and apple app so that sports news can be obtained on the go! I would love to use a Pakistani mobile app for the updates!

p.s. the logo needs a little attention otherwise its great!

This looks promising! Great job! I have an idea/suggestion…Extend the content to the mobile platform. Make an android and apple app so that sports news can be obtained on the go! I would love to use a Pakistani mobile app for the updates!

p.s. the logo needs a little attention otherwise its great!

[/quote]

Hey thanks for the suggestions our Android App is under development whilst iPhone App will be soon launched we are also on WAP site. The mobile version of the site is exactly similar of the main site therefore it gets pretty heavy for wap users.

Great! why dont you check out the cricinfo mobile website? its a pretty stripped down, data plan friendly version of the website. secondly their mobile app is the only good one out there but that said, it is not that great! I'm sure we could come up with something better! Do let me know when the android app is done..I'll be sure to give it a spin. Anyways keep up the good work and Good luck!

Bump, Hoping for reviews updated the design some months back :)

just had an overlook seems pretty decent and eye-catching....Love the style and design...