SplitCamera is a freeware virtual video clone and split video capture driver for connecting several applications to a single video capture source. Usually, if you have a web camera or video camera connected to your computer, you cannot use it in more than one application at the same time, and there is no standard Windows options that makes it possible. Split Camera driver allows you to easily multiply your web-camera (any models), video cameras ( any model: analog or ditial : VHS, DV, TV-IN or TV-tunner ) in video chat or video conference software like ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype Video, Camfrog, AOL AIM, Pal Talk, or whatever... and to broadcast it to many users at a time. With SplitCam you can connect up to 64 clients to a single video source. In a few words: Split Cam does just what its name says: it splits the video stream coming from the video source and tunnels it to numerous other client applications. YOU CAN ALSO CONNECT YOUR DV CAMCORDER TO WORK AS A WEBCAM VIA SPLITCAM
You can as well use splitcam to send your home videos at the same time to many video conference programs, for example your friend using MSN messenger can see your home video or your favorite DVD disk live and other friend uses Yahoo messenger want to see it too so how can you at the same time to send it to both of them and to see it on your computer as well? splitcam allow this operation to happen, you can watch the video file and at the same time to send it over the internet to any video chat or video conferencing software, we are the only software on the net that allow it.
- Choose almost any video source as a primary video capture device.
- Digital zoom.
- Digital pan 180°.
- Select a desirable frame rate from 5 to 30 fps. Usually you use 15 fps for videoconferencing.
- Set up base video options directly from the main SplitCam window.
- Bring up a manufacture provided options for fine tuning the physical video source.
- Use any of the wide range of resolutions in client applications: 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, etc.
- Every application can have its own video resolution.
- You can disable unused video resolutions to lower the processor load.
- Auto-update will ensure that you always have the latest version of the software.
- Capturing photo images and providing them as a video source to client applications.
- Basic photo editing of photo images before sending them to client applications.
- Change the appearance of the SplitCam interface by using “skins” developed by other users, or make your own interface “skin” with the help of the skin builder.
- Sound splitting.
- Support for more video codec’s.
- Adding Text or Picture as second layer over the main video stream.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or newer.
- Processor: Intel Pentium or better.
- RAM: 128Mb, more highly recommended.
- Additional requirements: DirectX 9 or later.
For Skins, CLICK HERE
- Download the installation package file and save it on your hard drive.
- Run the installation package by double clicking it with your mouse.
- When you run SplitCam for the first time you will be prompted to install a driver for the virtual video camera. Answer “Yes” to all questions during driver installation.
Provided by : WasiqJaved@gmail.com