Special Treatment for the CJ’s Daughter!

CJ's daughter had been given special treatment so that can she can apply for any medical college in the country.

She earned 640 marks in intermediate which is equal to Grade C but she was awarded 21 extra marks unfairly/without any reason which raised her marks to 661 which equals to Grade B.

Justice is served! Thanks to Chief Justice of Pakistan, Abdul Hameed Dogar.

Original Source: http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=18574

Good. The CJ deserves to be publicly exploited with this kind of behavior.

Chief Justice! hehe joke! giving justice to his daughter

and we were worrying about Pm's sister, i wonder if President's driver also uses his power like this

Corruption seems to increase day by day here!

More:

http://pakistaniat.com/2008/11/25/cj-daughte/

PCO CJ, plz correct the title..

niceeeee

Bah... Routine work.

I do not trust the news channels do give the news in an unbiased manner and I do not trust anyone in the establishment including the judges (including Iftikhar Chaudary) to be unbiased or just.

Banana republics always get slippery leaders.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bah… Routine work.

I do not trust the news channels do give the news in an unbiased manner

[/quote]

Excellent investigative reporting by Ansar Abbasi…

dogar_sheet.gif`

I secured 878 marks in my intermediate. In 1999 those were enough to get me admitted in UET Lahore. I wonder if there are any medical colleges in Pakistan which serve to the wishes of those securing mere 661 marks.

I must say something is very doubty here.

I am not a big fan of Dogar or Iftikhar. As for people calling Dogar has PCO CJ then rest assure that Iftikhar is also a PCO CJ :P

Secondly, I HATE this reporter. He has a unique agenda based on GEO/JANG group's interests. Perhaps the news is true but this guy just can not be trusted much like Hamid Mir, Kashif Abbasi, Shahid Masood, Talat Hussain, Manhoos Mushtaq and his friend from Bolta Pakistan. These journalists do not work for national interest but for their own interests. If I ever come across Kashif Abbasi or Hamid Mir, they better run as fast as possible :)

Jaali Chief justice.. He is infact Thief Justice ..Real Chief Justice if Iftikhar Chaudhry

I am not a big fan of Dogar or Iftikhar. As for people calling Dogar has PCO CJ then rest assure that Iftikhar is also a PCO CJ :P

Secondly, I HATE this reporter. He has a unique agenda based on GEO/JANG group’s interests. Perhaps the news is true but this guy just can not be trusted much like Hamid Mir, Kashif Abbasi, Shahid Masood, Talat Hussain, Manhoos Mushtaq and his friend from Bolta Pakistan. These journalists do not work for national interest but for their own interests. If I ever come across Kashif Abbasi or Hamid Mir, they better run as fast as possible :)

[/quote]

Zing!!! 10/10

CJ’s daughter had been given special treatment so that can she can apply for any medical college in the country.

She earned 640 marks in intermediate which is equal to Grade C but she was awarded 21 extra marks unfairly/without any reason which raised her marks to 661 which equals to Grade B.

Justice is served! Thanks to Chief Justice of Pakistan, Abdul Hameed Dogar.

Original Source: http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=18574

[/quote]

in my opion this is juts BS… just the media . this was not a big issue which is been made , if you see in our cabinet number of politician are with 2 number degrees but they are MNA/MPAs … so it was not a big as it just came in media now we will see these issues in media for one week and will forget every thing , including petrol prices, politics issues bla bla.

Our Cj's are Jokers they don't raise their voice against the wrong doings untill their bread is taken away Like that Iftikhar Chaudhary.Did you Guys check out the video of bilawal bhutto zardari on You TUbeFUTURE OF PAKISTAN.These big people get luxuries like that no need to protest

people Say they dont get admission because they had 820-30 marks.I Live in ajk.Here a girl scored 924 marks in pre medical and didn't get admission anywhere in pakistan.Now you tell me?????????

hahhaha.....now federal board is givin lame excuses abt this matter.......fbise is claiming that apart frm cj's daughter 201 other students r compensated wid extra marks....according to fbise she and other 201 students applied for rechecking.....and after rechecking her marks increased.....now she will become a doctor in future and just lik her dad "ghareebo ka khoon peey ge " :lol:

Zing!!! 10/10

[/quote]

Oh com on man, the guys who stood up to those generals is not a PCO judge anymore. He issued stay order again marshal law…That calls for respect…\And about those people…Except Tallat,you can agree or disagree with them…But they are patriots…

If PTV is your definition of national interest, then good luck watching it…

Our Cj’s are Jokers they don’t raise their voice against the wrong doings untill their bread is taken away Like that Iftikhar Chaudhary.Did you Guys check out the video of bilawal bhutto zardari on You TUbeFUTURE OF PAKISTAN.These big people get luxuries like that no need to protest

people Say they dont get admission because they had 820-30 marks.I Live in ajk.Here a girl scored 924 marks in pre medical and didn’t get admission anywhere in pakistan.Now you tell me???

[/quote]

Digg this topic a bit…He was arrested in march 2007 because he was defying Gov regularly…

Well... I'm not surprised to hear these kind of stories. Not anymore. I've seen things far more unjust and unlawful than that.

Hail to current and previous CJs. Justice is their top priority. For ordinary Pakistanis "shut up and do the slave work for elites".

Pakistan Prevail!

New, old, PCO, or non-PCO CJs/PMs/Presidents all work for their own agendas. Anyone with above average intelligence and education will never fall for their insaaf kay sabz baagh. Ditto for media, political parties, and religious groups. Better use your common sense when dealing with media controlled, elite sponsored hype/propaganda/bullshit. :)

I dont understand the INNOCENT people of pakistan!!Why do we give hype to such useless news!!!

Do u reall people think that the CHIEF JUSTICE'S DAUGHTER need any sort og *MARKS*!!!???

Dear,she definitely needs no marks because she can be admitted everywhere with a single call of CJ!!!!

and moreover,such people give damn to *ACADEMIC DEGREES*......!!!