South park Tv Show (Cartoon):

Any South Park Fan hea?

Q:What is south park?

A: South Park is an American animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone for the Comedy Central television network. Intended for mature audiences, the show has become famous for its crude language, surreal, satirical, and dark humor that lampoonsa wide range of topics. The ongoing narrative revolves around four boys—Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman and Kenny McCormick—and their bizarre adventures in and around the titular Colorado town. In the 2004 documentary The 100 Greatest Cartoons, South Parkwas placed at , just behind The Simpsons and Tom and Jerry. South Park is currently contracted to continue until 2016, taking the show to 20 seasons.

lol Its Just an Awsome Cartoon!

• I Have A Series of this Cartoon if any Buddy want ! Then just Pm me ! i will give it to u for free :)!

When I was a kid (12 or 13 years), people in my school used to watch it. I couldn't (never caught it, and parents enabled the parental control).

One day, I did manage to catch it, and I wasn't sure why people enjoyed it. The constant bleeps due to cussing made me laugh, and not the crudity of the program.

Personally....the stories/content do stay fresh,but the jokes can be too dark, and just plain silly at times......

There are cleaner and non-vulgar comdies available, better stick to those

hMM! but i just love to watch South Park

specially the 2 episodes in which they showed Muslim prophet Muhammad as cartoon

^^ ..

Yup it was really bad!

Awsome cartoon