Sound become intense

Hello guys i need a help about PC sound. I am getting bad sounds on high volumes. I guess some problem is with sound card. I mean ke awaaz phat rahi hai full volume mei . So anybody tell me what the problem. The problem is become pain while using headphones.

The same happens wid my speakers

Awaz phat jati hai max vol. Par

I think buying new speakers will do the job

But same problem is with headphones. I think some its some software problem :S

Maybe you have changed the equalizer settings

Hey DONT listen to music at full volume, it will damage your hearing sense.

Secondly check your equalizer setting.

Is there any way to disable sound card temporarily to check on board sound chip performance ?

Right click my computer, then go to properties, then hardware, then device manager

Look for your sound card in audio devices and disable it from the menu

I disabled it but sound is not coming from on board sound chip and it gives error before playing music.

AFAIK you're not supposed to listen to it at over 60% volume for more than an hour a day. Usually EQ settings or low quality songs can cause this. Try listening to it at lower volumes, your ears will adjust. Try using your headphones on your cd/mp3 player or tv or something else and see if they work ok.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I disabled it but sound is not coming from on board sound chip and it gives error before playing music.
[/quote]

Install the on-board sound card driver from the motherboard cd

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Is there any way to disable sound card temporarily to check on board sound chip performance ?
[/quote]

I would recommend removing the PCI sound card from the motherboard. That is the best way to ensure that it does not interfere. Then I would check the BIOS settings to ensure that on-board audio is enabled. Finally make sure the onboard sound card is detected in windows and, if need be, install the mobo drivers as suggested by evil_dust.

@ Osmanzubair658 : Yes, i turn full volume from both volume control and headphones then turn volume to 60% from Winamp and distortion disappears. Now tell me that is it normal or only my problem that when i turn volume to 100% from Winamp then sound will become distorted and weird to listen ?

There can be two different sources of the problem.

1) Speakers - the best way to check whether it's your speakers or not is to try and plugin another set of speakers.

2) Your sound card (hardware) - if this is wrong, then you'll have to get another sound card

3) Your sound card's drivers - update them (visit the manufacturer's site - they usually have an updated/last released copy of the sound card drivers).