SonyEricsson K790 Software

Hi evrybody.

I access intrnet with ma SonyEricsson K790. I have a problem playng utube videos with ma cel. When i try to play da video, i get dis messag. 'u dont hav a flash player instaled or ur using an older vesion of it.'

I know that i dont hav flash player on ma cell also FlashLite isnt compatibl with ma set. Plz sombody tel how to play utube videos on ma cel.

2. Is there any software lik folder lock to protect sms, pix folders etc.

^ try using youtube with Opera Mini. It works for me on my K790i.

Youtube would let you watch any video using streaming (no flash needed), if you want to access other sites like metacafe etc, i dunno any way-around caz i've tried viewing metacafe vids but wont work for me even with the work-arounds. Youtube is cool though. There's no other way to view vids on k790 that i kno wof.

//off topic

plus, any youtube uploader reading this? :) i've uploaded 2 vids to to my youtube account recently. one is in 3GP format and one's in avi format. the videos are shown to be uploaded and i can see the video length etc but for some reason when i try to view my own uploaded vids, i get the message "this video is not available any more". if i try to view ANY OTHER vids, i can view them ok. any idea?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ try using youtube with Opera Mini. It works for me on my K790i.
[/quote]

Bro I m already using OperaMini 4.1, but its not helping. I ve even tried using different svc providers.

^//off topic

i’ve uploaded 2 vids to to my youtube account recently. one is in 3GP format and one’s in avi format. the vids r shown to be uploadd and i can see the vid length etc but for some reason when i try to view my own uploaded vids, i get the messag “this vid is not avail any more”. any idea?

[/quote]

;-)What was da content of da vids. Coz dis messag appears at times when da local regulators has som issue wid da content

m.youtube.com

;-)What was da content of da vids. Coz dis messag appears at times when da local regulators has som issue wid da content

[/quote]

just a few friends chatting around in Urdu. i dunno if urdu language is banned there or something.

also, abt the video issues of yours, are you sure you’ve selected the correct internet profile from settings for “streaming”

also, abt the video issues of yours, are you sure you’ve selected the correct internet profile from settings for “streaming”
[/quote]

Yes.