Sony 21'' Trinitron Super Flat E530 Multiscan Moniter

HELLO,

I WANT TO SALE MY SONY 21 '' TRINITRON E530 MULTISCAN MONITER IN EXELLLENT WORKING CONDITION . IT HAS DUAL VGA INPUT LIKE MONITER + TV . BEST FOR GAMING , VIDEO AND TV . MAX FREQUENCY 200 HZ MAX RESOLUTION 2048 X 1536 PIXELS,

DEMAND 3200 /- RS

CONTACT ;; 0333 3414092

http://eldenele.maxidurak.com/newpics/4759/urun/__1012200718874759.jpg

Where this monitor is located? I mean what is your city?

i am in karachi

Ohh great. So you're selling your own monitor for 3800 and buying my 11000rs monitor for lesser than that? Bohat aala. Talk about being two-faced.

no i am not buying your moniter now and besides this one is my friends moniter . why buy a 17'' when you can get 21'' in price less than what are you asking

I didn't literally mean buying NOW. I meant the offer you were giving me.

And this is your friend's monitor? Let's see what you wrote:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I WANT TO SALE MY SONY 21 '' TRINITRON E530 MULTISCAN MONITER
[/quote]

I'm sorry but isn't that 'my' you wrote?

yes i am using right it now so what i will say . and second i gave you that offer and you dont accept it so that deal was off and dont use you your head in pointing things like my aur my friends . now you have got lot of time as you were constantly saying that i am very busy in may exams i will not accept these foolish offer bla bla bla now what happens . so plz dont post these kinds of remarks in my thread .

bumppppppp price reduced

I am in Rawalpindi. I don't know the P&P cost, otherwise I might negotiate with you on this monitor.

bumpp price reduced to 2900 rs