Something Really Wrong Is Going On In This Forum!

Today, when I was posting reply to the thread "Downloading Youtube Videos", I saw this:

Forum is under the attack of a hacker. Because this is normally not visible in that thread but when you post a reply there, it appears. Admin team should take care of this.

This has happened before and I reported this to Asad. He said this guy is a "recurrent spammer". What i don't understand is that, if he is a recurrent spammer then why isn't he blocked already?

If he is a spammer, then why his post is not visible normally? It is only visible when you are posting a reply in that thread. I'm sure, it's hacking.

I have not seen this user around it sounds like ghost

Posts have been deleted and aren't visible now anywhere. Verify at your end.

It might be remnants of some previous botched/aborted deletion attempt.

Yes, Gone. But you see, How brilliantly he says ''.................AS CHIEF GUEST IN WIREDPAKISTAN FORUM.''

You, admin and other moderators should be careful in the future. Now a days, hacking is just a Kid's game. Regularly make the backups of this forum or you would again suffer a gigantic loss that you people already have faced due to the ignorance.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You, admin and other moderators should be careful in the future. Now a days, hacking is just a Kid’s game. Regularly make the backups of this forum or you would again suffer a gigantic loss that you people already have faced due to the ignorance.
[/quote]

:rolleyes: