Some strange places in the world?

Someone told to me that in world, there are some places where only night remains for almost 6 months and then only day remains for 6 months. I don’t believe on that how it can be possible.

Another person told to me that there is a place in world calls “BULGHAR” where for some days in year, the Muslim can not offer Isha prayer as just after Magherib, sun again rises (morning starts) and they don't have enough time to offer Isha prayer. Does any body know about such places where changing of day and night is not the normal as in the other part of world?

I think what you are talking about is Polar Night. Read more about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

[quote=“signode, post:, topic:”]

Someone told to me that in world, there are some places where only night remains for almost 6 months and then only day remains for 6 months. I don’t believe on that how it can be possible.

Another person told to me that there is a place in world calls “BULGHAR” where for some days in year, the Muslim can not offer Isha prayer as just after Magherib, sun again rises (morning starts) and they don’t have enough time to offer Isha prayer. Does any body know about such places where changing of day and night is not the normal as in the other part of world?

[/quote]

There is also a place in the world where light only comes for 15 min after 3 hours.

very strange…

While the entire Antarctica itself is very weird for me. There is place which is named "Taylor glacier blood falls" where red liquid plumes out and it looks like Earth is bleeding and blood is flowing out of its pits. Actually the mixture of iron oxide and saltwater makes it look like red blood.

4278981_f520.jpg

ever heard of bermuda triangle?

Yep, The Devil's Triangle, and there are lots of strange stories associated with it, but I consider it a myth.

i have heard in city called islamabad there is makhlooq called "mod", local people say that legend has it that its very strange it looks like human, but i personally think its just superstition....

check this :P:D

Good share ^

Yemen place is my fav.

Nice share about the glacier blood falls. Never knew about that.

The weather of Antartica is really strange.There night remains for six months and days remain for six months.It is the fifth largest continent on the earth which is almost covered with ice.It is too cold for the people to live.

Amazing .... this is what we really dont know...

nice info dude.!

chk this too >> http://ca.gizmodo.com/5801644/access-denied-18-places-google-maps-wont-let-you-see

WOW !! Polar night is really strange !!