Some feedback

Hello,

I am new to this forum.

Got couple of suggestions, first of all, how about a feedback and suggestion section ?

Secondly all the posts of DSL's companies in one topic with the topic going on for SO many pages that it's useless for anyone visiting for the first time.

How about even make a sub-section for each one ? atleast keep things organized . You can't expect a new person to come and to look for his problems him to checkout 18 pages of a topic.

Anyway, nice choice oh punbb, it's pretty fast and clean :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello,

Secondly all the posts of DSL’s companies in one topic with the topic going on for SO many pages that it’s useless for anyone visiting for the first time.

How about even make a sub-section for each one ? atleast keep things organized . You can’t expect a new person to come and to look for his problems him to checkout 18 pages of a topic.

Anyway, nice choice oh punbb, it’s pretty fast and clean :)

[/quote]

Second that… I made the same suggestion some time ago but Mods too lazy ?? :P;)

There are a handful of 'feedback' threads if you look in the General discussions section. A separate section would be useless since there really isn't THAT much feedback in the first place!

The issue of impossibly long threads has also been discussed. The idea is to keep everything manageable. Otherwise threads tend to mushroom, and in the end no one can follow anything. Starting a wiredpakistan Wiki is one of the proposed solutions to solve this problem. Its a work in progress so to speak.

If you want to find some information, best place to start is the search feature. Chances are you'll find what you're looking for (if its on this forum) more often than not.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There are a handful of ‘feedback’ threads if you look in the General discussions section. A separate section would be useless since there really isn’t THAT much feedback in the first place!

The issue of impossibly long threads has also been discussed. The idea is to keep everything manageable. Otherwise threads tend to mushroom, and in the end no one can follow anything. Starting a wiredpakistan Wiki is one of the proposed solutions to solve this problem. Its a work in progress so to speak.

If you want to find some information, best place to start is the search feature. Chances are you’ll find what you’re looking for (if its on this forum) more often than not.

[/quote]

And thats our MOD at being a MOD… :P

You can easily search, but it's hard to follow a thread of 20 pages long, if your just intrested in one of the questions.

And about the seperate suggestion forum, yes the feedback is'nt that much but with a seperate section, it's easier for people to vote on feature requestes and such.

Right now every couple of days someone will be opening his own feedback thread for same feature.

btw, so i am not the only one awake @ 3:10 am, good to know ;)

Search link is there for this purpose. Just use it.

I think KO was going to put up a Wiki to organize "information" so that we would not have to "search" for information constantly. That way we could leave the threads to for problems and comments..

That being said, I think that KO should make each provider a separate forum, much like the world-famous www.howardforums.com

Well i hope i don't piss of the mods, but i still say make a section for each provider, or atleast the ones that have official representation here.