Solve my problem

give me suggestion please

i am using ptcl broadband with wifi of 2mb speed. the speed and connectivity is good.but due to load shedding , i cant continously use internet when light goes.

so, i my first question is that ,

ptcl keeps ups for 24 hours services of internet at their exchange or the nearest point ,where they provided me internet

if yes , so how can i enable my router in case of power failure ,i mean how can i give supply to the router through adopter .please send me answer on my email id which is given below

farazneduet98@yahoo.com

You can use UPS with your PC and router.

Go to hafeez center . com, there are numerous people selling ups just for router. They are around 2.5 to 3.5 k and work nicely. Mine is working ok since 1 year now.

Hello!

In addition to the usual suggestions, you may also get a usb modem like speedtouch 330 or a usb 'compatible' wireless router like HG521 (5v, 1A) ... I use the latter with a usb lamp cable but you can also modify the adapter cable using a connector and a usb extension cable ... also, this can be powered by mobile backup batteries that are quite common and more efficient than lead acid ones!

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz