Solar

I'm planning to get a solar system for my house, I've calculated load about 4kw, was hoping to go for outback or Schneider inverter, does anyone have any recommendation for reliable place to buy in lahore.

thx

if u live near by johar town then there r plenty of companies that are dealin in solar ........

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:2, topic:22547”]

if u live near by johar town then there r plenty of companies that are dealin in solar …

[/quote]

I know a lot of companies are ready to install solar, but I’d much rather deal with main dealer for better after installation service, does anyone know who’s the dealer for outback in lahore.

If this is of any help, Schneider is with JKS (Pvt.) Ltd. (LG and JA panels too)

And I think Midnite is with Tesla-PV.

Thx for your input, I'll contact them, does anyone have any experience with Tesla-pv.

Tesla sold by Akhtar solar are around 80rs / watt and can be bargained further if buying in quantity.. unfortunately, their performance is similar to what their price tag reflects, and given that a CC will not be a 100% efficient device no matter what, as well as a loss of power in AC-DC multiple conversions and battery losses etc, further losing power from the point of generation of power from panels themselves will result in a very poor price to performance ratio...

Buying good panels like Shanghai Solar and Yingli will give good results while giving great bang /watt.

Who sell Yingli Panels in Pakistan?