Solar system

I want to set up 5 kva solar system for my home no battery n the begning. I will run direct on solar in day time. Initially I will install 1000 watt and inverter 5000 watt mppt inverter. Gradually increase panels.please suggest best solar panels and inverter wires etc etc.

if you are living in pakistan then it is very difficult to make a system without any backup. The type of system you are saying mostly works in the countries where we can feed electricity into grid (means we also sell excess energy). it happens where there is no issue of load shedding . the type of system you are talking is called On-Grid system and in this system your solar will work when you have Grid. when your grid will go off , your ON-grid inverter will also shutdown.

So please guide me which system I should take. So I should take off grid inverter. I have three phase meter. I m non technical please help me.

[quote=", post:3, topic:22650"]

So please guide me which system I should take. So I should take off grid inverter. I have three phase meter. I m non technical please help me.
[/quote]

My first sugession for you is dont buy off grid inverter like Axpert 5kva.

Buy hybrid inverter that is infini 3kw.

If you dont want to invest in batteries then you can use this inverter as ongrid inverter…when inverter is working in ongrid mode then it will go shutdown when your grid electricity will turn off.

Sent from my Max2_3G using Tapatalk

[quote=", post:4, topic:22650"]

My first sugession for you is dont buy off grid inverter like Axpert 5kva.

Buy hybrid inverter that is infini 3kw.

If you dont want to invest in batteries then you can use this inverter as ongrid inverter…when inverter is working in ongrid mode then it will go shutdown when your grid electricity will turn off.

Sent from my Max2_3G using Tapatalk

[/quote]

How much you add penals to this system?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have three panels at the moment of 315 watts 24 volts. My plan is to increase panels step wise upto 3 kva or 5 kva.