Solar Solution Feasibility Report

Energy crisis in Pakistan doesn’t look to resolve anywhere in near future. In addition the prices per unit of energy is continuously on the rise. The most affected sector is the house hold, in my honest opinion, considering their limited income and limited ability to go for an alternate solution.

Since last few years we have seen electronic markets flooded with solar panels and many company’s both small and large are providing solar solution to the public. Most people do not have technical background so they have difficulties in understanding the solution and its cost impact. Those who are technical and have technical background even they have difficulties understanding the solution and understand the financial impact.

The study I have conducted is basic and is targeted towards audience who both have basic technical and financial understanding. The study is target towards solar solution for general household, the package description, its benefits, cost and break-even analysis.

My final advice! do not invest in any solution blindly. You must fully understand the system, the solution, its cost, impact and break-even price.

Link:

https://organizedwork.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/solar-solution-feasibility-report-ra1.pdf

Seems like given links are not functional.

For details please visit

https://organizedwork.wordpress.com

Great the link is accessible I have downloaded the document will read it thoroughly.

However regarding price most shopkeeper give 75rs per watt for poly German ae or Canadian solar.

However I got few importers in peshawar selling yingli mono 215watts for 50rs per watt…
Is there any way we can determine its genuine?

buy only from authorized dealer (if any, in your area) or there is no other way to detect that this is a genuine one or not , u will find this after 2 years , when they start loosing power - Atleast there should b a warranty that it will loose 1 percent or 5 percent in first 5 years etc . (linear one)