Solar Photovoltaic (PV)

Dear Friends, I am interested in purchasing Solar PV panels 10w or 20w 17v. Please share suppliers information. Also need information on MPPT charge controller 5 ~ 10A.

Somebody told me that prices have decreased to around 250 Rs.

You may contact following compamy

NASCOM

2nd Floor, PCC House, BC-12, Block-5, Clifton, Kehkashan, Karachi

Ph: 215874533

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Somebody told me that prices have decreased to around 250 Rs.
[/quote]

a panel for 250 rs !! not at all. 250 rupees per watt cell . u have to buy so many cells and then attach together to get the desired voltage and amps (current) . thts 250 rup per watt per cell .

Yes I meant 250/watt. No will give you per panel prices.

108 SOLAR CELLS A GRADE 1.8 WATT KIT = 33000 R.S

DISCOUNTED PRICE = 27000 R.S

20 SOLAR CELLS B GRADE = 5600 R.S

DISCOUNTED PRICE = 4600 R.S

50 SOLAR CELLS B GRADE 1.8 WATT = 14000 R.S

DISCOUNTED PRICE = 12500 R.S

36 SOLAR CELLS 1.8 WATT EACH KIT = 13800 R.S

DISCOUNTED PRICE = 12000 R.S

THIS DISCOUNTED PRICE IS VALID TILL 19 SEPTEMBER 2010

BASIT ALI

SOLARENERGYCHK

EMAIL: SOLARENERGYCHK@YAHOO.COM

PH: 03435768242

http://real28.blogspot.com/2010/08/solar-cells.html

or

http://gogreenpk.webs.com/ourproducts.htm

What is this A and B grade, they are either mono or poly. Ok ok.

What can i run under 108 SOLAR CELLS A GRADE 1.8 WATT KIT?

TV, fridge, ceiling fans? if so how many?

Thank you friends, very interesting posts

Last month I visited the local "karachi" regal area Electronic market and luckily found a 20W Solar panel it has NO made in Origin

but the price tag was attractive so I bought it. I do not remember the dealer name but it is close to Axis Electronics shop.

Well, the good news for all is that the Panel "20w" is charging an AGS GX43 Lead Acid (automotive) 12 battery and I am happy with the performance. I think the panel is smuggled from India. I am still looking for an efficient Charge Controller preferably MPPT type State-of-the-Art-Technology based.

Why? because MPPT type Charge Controllers Intelligently charge the Battery using small panels and controlled charging and discharging increases the life of battery.

I am a design engineers, but would like fresh brains build something from scratch or with little help from Tech Journals / Blogs / Electronic Circuits published in leading magazines to reduce development time......

If the charge controller is developed locally (indigenously) it would be Low cost (no foreign exchange will be involved, except electronic components import) and local ppl will be able to earn when produced commercially.

Anyone not interested in my idea, please do share what you have in mind..... but please rise and make a difference

by contributing in generating Clean Energy for the future generations.