Solar panels placement stage

AOA guys....m from askari7 on adyala road RAWALPINDI PAKISTAN....i bought 3 panels(12v) each of 150w combine to give 450w..i have a charge controller of 30amps....ups of 500w of homage...............

NOW,

I want to install them and i require the guidence.guidence for the placement angle of the solar panels and the tilt of the solar panels.,battery backup and time of placing and adjustment of angle......................nw i am not much of a gud explainer but plz try to understand as i am inneed of ur brotherly advice...(i'll connect them to the ups to charge)

Rawalpindi is 33.60 degrees North. You should have a tilt of +15 degree in winter season and -15 degrees in Summer season. Some people prescribe tilting the panels 4 times a year but the benefit is marginal and can be ignored. These need to be South facing as you may have figured out already :)

So this means that you need panels facing true South at an angle of 48.6 degrees in Winters and at an angle of 18.6 degrees in Summer season. This tilting increases power output by aprox 15% as compared to a fixed angle year round.

I hope this helps :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

AOA guys....m from askari7 on adyala road RAWALPINDI PAKISTAN....i bought 3 panels(12v) each of 150w combine to give 450w..i have a charge controller of 30amps....ups of 500w of homage...............

NOW,

I want to install them and i require the guidence.guidence for the placement angle of the solar panels and the tilt of the solar panels.,battery backup and time of placing and adjustment of angle......................nw i am not much of a gud explainer but plz try to understand as i am inneed of ur brotherly advice...(i'll connect them to the ups to charge)

[/quote]

What is the model of your 30amp charge controller ? and what are the specs of your solar panels ?

For wiring follow this diagram

oye hoay yousaf no breaker.. marwao gay bachay ko.... :D

[quote=“tufail_74, post:4, topic:21331”]

oye hoay yousaf no breaker.. marwao gay bachay ko.... :D

[/quote]

Speed breaker .... or

Circuit breaker ? :D

He will need 1 in every string if all panels are put in parallel.

Every source of energy should have a circuit breaker like battery, AC inlet or AC outlet. this makes working on the system safer and easier.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:6, topic:21331”]

Every source of energy should have a circuit breaker like battery, AC inlet or AC outlet. this makes working on the system safer and easier.

[/quote]

I forgot to mention, On DC side Only use DC circuit breaker.

hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgFo6ijqvCk

Check out the above for solar tracker.

Aurangzeb