Solar Panel Price thread

BeOn Technologies 29-G, Al-Hafeez Mall, Main boulevard gulberg III Lahore 54600 Next to Alamgir tower. Opp to Western Union +92 323 4500450 beonsolar.pk

Locally assembled (very good quality and high standards, I have visited the manufacturing facility) TESLA Panels

http://tesla-pv.com/

They are offering for Rs. 100-110/Watt (depending upon what you select and quantity), they have 70KW installation on their own roof top with grid ties inverters.

This is the same company manufacturing Geyser thermostats and CNG dispensers for years.

PS: I have no affiliation or business interest with Tesla.

Tesla Solar

Price Rs 85/Watts Monocrystalline
Rs 75/Watts Polycrystalline

Warranty 3 years manufacturing 20 Years 80% output.

Custom made/ designed to Customer specification Panels also ava. e.g 110 watt or 130 or 140 watt panels

@Ijaz Ahmed Prices have been reduced.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:103, topic:19358”]

Tesla Solar Price Rs 85/Watts Monocrystalline Rs 75/Watts Polycrystalline Warranty 3 years manufacturing 20 Years 80% output. Custom made/ designed to Customer specification Panels also ava. e.g 110 watt or 130 or 140 watt panels @Ijaz Ahmed Prices have been reduced.

[/quote]

Thank you for the update on prices.

[Edit] BTW: Did you get these prices from Tesla ? When ?

[quote=", post:104, topic:19358"]

Thank you for the update on prices.

[Edit] BTW: Did you get these prices from Tesla ? When ?

[/quote]Yesterday, from their Lahore office.

Back after a long time.

What are current prices ? please share.

Bought 150x2 pannels Tesla mono but i am not satisfied they are not working on 150watt load .

^ and thats how they roll..!! :)

[quote=“ASIF.ALI, post:107, topic:19358”]

Bought 150x2 pannels Tesla mono but i am not satisfied they are not working on 150watt load .

[/quote]

Asif,

What is the problem? Maybe we can help.

Aurangzeb

Sir g baat yeh hain k maine tesla k both pannel lagaye hain direct battry ko toh even 1cealing fan battry drain honi shuru ho jati hain toh i think yeh bauhat hi less amp provide kar rhe hain jiss k wajah se battry charge bhi nahi hoti aur 120watt load bhi work nahi karta. so i bought 2more local chinese cells germany pannels mono aaj install kiye hian phir result bataonga apko.

[quote=“ASIF.ALI, post:110, topic:19358”]

Sir g baat yeh hain k maine tesla k both pannel lagaye hain direct battry ko

[/quote]

Asif,

Under no circumstances are you to connect the panels DIRECTLY to the battery. Please disconnect the old ones plus any new ones that you have purchased IMMEDIATLY. Please add a charge controller between the battery and the panels.

Farhan, Tufail,

Please guide Asif. Where can he get a good quality charge controller at a reasonable price.

Aurangzeb

[quote=“aurangzebhaque, post:111, topic:19358”]

Asif,

Under no circumstances are you to connect the panels DIRECTLY to the battery. Please disconnect the old ones plus any new ones that you have purchased IMMEDIATLY. Please add a charge controller between the battery and the panels.

Farhan, Tufail,

Please guide Asif. Where can he get a good quality charge controller at a reasonable price.

Aurangzeb

[/quote]

I think you from TESLA and if yes then i am very sure your tesla sollar pannels are not good quality product. i bought new local one and giving good result then yours.

^ You are seriously dumb for that accusation.. no one here is from any company.. and nobody has forced you to buy any specific product. you bought it yourself ..Aurangzeb was giving you a different advice and useful information about using a charge controller, not using tesla or anything... Aurangzeb is one of the nicest and most helpful people around here.. so mind your manners before talking to seniors.

as for yourself buying tesla, you bought them yourself cz they are the cheapest.. its your choice to buy cheap stuff.. why blame others.. your cheap purchase is the reason of your dissatisfaction cz you wanted to save money, not because anyone told you so..

and aurangzeb is absolutely right.. your system will Blow up in an explosion if you have connected the panels directly to your battery with wires without using a charge controller in between.. charge controller provides proper current..and full sunlight comes after 10am till 4pm peak times.. that is time of maximum power beyond that time there will be little power and in dark no charge..thats when battery power is used.

without charge controller your battery may shortcircuit, your panels may get reverse current from battery and will be damaged.. or your ups could have burst flow and transformer may be damaged.. so charge controller is extremely important.. if you have one, let us know the model number and company to see if there is any configuration problem.. if you dont have nay, get one immediately to save your investment from being burnt up.

Thx for reply bro i am not blaming on anyone i am just thought that may b he from tesla so thats y i talk about . well dear i have no charge controller at this time i am wana buy but confused about pmw and mppt tel me is pmw will b good for my small system?

[quote=“ASIF.ALI, post:114, topic:19358”]

Thx for reply bro i am not blaming on anyone i am just thought that may b he from tesla so thats y i talk about . well dear i have no charge controller at this time i am wana buy but confused about pmw and mppt tel me is pmw will b good for my small system?

[/quote]

What is price of Cheapest Charge Controller?

^ As cheap price as you can get..and suffer as much accordingly..

[quote="ASIF.ALI, post:114, topic:19358"]

[/quote]

your system is very small.. but in future you would probably add more so it would always be wise to buy a CC more than your current needs.. a 20-30 Amp CC is good enough..but dont go below this range or you will be stuck with it for long time.

EPsolar and Morning Star are currently the most reliable in PK.. they have different series and many variety of controllers available so you can choose according to need..unfortunately we dont have much variety. thats why these are few of the best options we have

there are many low price brands in market as well.. but they are very low in quality as well.. if you are investing in solar for many years your product should also last many years..not being replaced every couple of years.

Donot go for hybrid inverters as in your buget you would only be able to afford an Axpert unit which is pathetic in quality and many many complaints and limited potentials... go for hybrid in future when you need more and have more buget.. not now.

PWM is cheaper and smaller, durable and much lightweight than MPPT.. for big systems with large batteries PWM is an excellent choice as all the power is stored in battery.. for smaller battery systems and if you donot plan to increase your capacity in future then MPPT would be a better choice..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:117, topic:19358”]

^ As low as you can get..and suffer as much accordingly..

your system is very small.. but in future you would probably add more so it would always be wise to buy a CC more than your current needs.. a 20-30Amp CC is good enough..but dont go below this range or you will be stuck with it for long time.

EPsolar and Morning Star are currently the most reliable in PK.. they have different series and manny variety of controllers available so you can choose according to need..unfortunately we dont have much variety. thats why these are few of the best options we have

there are many loq quality brands in market as well.. but they are very low in quality as well.. if you are investing in solar for many years your product should also last many years..not being replaced every couple of years.

Donot go for hybrid inverters as in your buget you would only be able to afford an Axpert unit which is pathetic in quality and many many complaints and limited potentials... go for hybrid in future when you need more and have more buget.. not now.

PWM is cheaper and smaller, durable and much lightweight than MPPT.. for big systems with large batteries PWM is an excellent choice as all the power is stored in battery.. for smaller battery systems and if you donot plan to increase your capacity in future then MPPT would be a better choice..

[/quote]

I wana incrase pannels after sometime and wana shift to 24volt setup after end life of avail battry .

is pwm is ok for 24volt setup? and if i install pmw 40amp now then it will work good for my small setup?

bigger the CC, more panels you can add in future.. if you buy small CC you canot add more panels.. simple.. 40 A is a big amount of power..

EPSolar CC work with one, 2 or 4 batteries..12v, 24v, 48v.. autodetect.. i am personally using the PWM EPSolar CC at 60 A since we import all of EPSolar models, and its working brilliantly..PWM is small, lightweight, and runs cool.. and has lots of settings to modify anything you want.. the MPPT of EPsolar and morning star are also excellent, really excellent products..expensive though, so its down to your buget if you can afford..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:113, topic:19358”]

. if you dont have nay, get one immediately to save your investment from being burnt up.

[/quote]

Thanks Farhan for coming to my rescue.

Asif,

I have no association with Tesla or for that matter with anyone. I work for the government.

I would hate to to see your, or for that matter, anyone's investment in solar or wind based systems go to waste. I would like to see these things grow in Pakistan and not get a bad reputation of not working simply because of lack of technical knowhow about these things.

Aurangzeb