Solar Panel Price thread

Are you stalking me? Look i told you i have no vpn anymore

Then why are you wasting yousaf energy and time.He personally knows alot abt solar systems.I have past experience with him,he knows alot dont test his skills. :rolleyes:

Did you read our comments hanging upside down? We are trying to calculate the load, so he can give me an idea of how large solar system would be required...

[quote=“armada, post:223, topic:19358”]

Did you read our comments hanging upside down? We are trying to calculate the load, so he can give me an idea of how large solar system would be required...

[/quote]

With absolutely fictitious loads and wattage... -_- nobody can calculate exact size of solar array. :mellow:

[quote=“armada, post:223, topic:19358”]

Then why are you wasting yousaf energy and time.He personally knows alot abt solar systems.I have past experience with him,he knows alot dont test his skills. :rolleyes:

Did you read our comments hanging upside down? We are trying to calculate the load, so he can give me an idea of how large solar system would be required…

[/quote]
From your replies it was looking obvious that you were pulling his legs , people talk about the real wattage not abt shaving machines and stuff… dude solar needs money if you got it then its the best bang for the buck.:wub:

[quote=“yousaf465, post:224, topic:19358”]

Did you read our comments hanging upside down? We are trying to calculate the load, so he can give me an idea of how large solar system would be required…

With absolutely fictitious loads and wattage… -_- nobody can calculate exact size of solar array. :mellow:

[/quote]
He doesnt have money ,he wants free solar electricity ,unfortunately many of us think solar is free.:lol:

I know everything about solar panels and hybrid solar wind system.... Thanks to YouTube videos

[quote=“armada, post:227, topic:19358”]

I know everything about solar panels and hybrid solar wind system.... Thanks to YouTube videos

[/quote]

how do you calculate battery required for a particular array of panels ? Our Mr.Know it all.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:228, topic:19358”]

I know everything about solar panels and hybrid solar wind system… Thanks to YouTube videos

how do you calculate battery required for a particular array of panels ? Our Mr.Know it all.

[/quote]
http://m.instructables.com/id/How-to-Size-Your-Off-Grid-Solar-Batteries-1/

Google is better friend than a p@ki :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:229, topic:19358”]

http://m.instructables.com/id/How-to-Size-Your-Off-Grid-Solar-Batteries-1/ Google is better friend than a p@ki :lol:

[/quote]

sorry Pakistani you got a problem there... It time to find out...

That is why you need Teachers and experienced hands B) not google...

Pakistan's first On-grid Solar system.

And the video

http://www.videofy.me/pakistan/790554

1326987521-first-solar-panel-project-arr

1326987523-first-solar-panel-project-arr

http://www.demotix.com/news/1009429/first-solar-panel-project-arrives-pakistan-provide-light#media-1009427

@armada...

Generator on gas + UPS FTW @yousaf420

[quote=“armada, post:233, topic:19358”]

Generator on gas Solar Panels + UPS FTW @yousaf465

[/quote]

Corrected it for you.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Gas ki tu loadshedding bhi hooti hay...

[/quote]

[quote=“yousaf465, post:234, topic:19358”]

Generator on gas Solar Panels + UPS FTW @yousaf465

Corrected it for you.

Gas ki tu loadshedding bhi hooti hay...

[/quote]
It never happens in here, they only shut it down two or three times in a month and that just for an hour, i guess for some maintenance.... Gas outage only occurs in large & factory cities

[quote=“armada, post:235, topic:19358”]

It never happens in here, they only shut it down two or three times in a month and that just for an hour, i guess for some maintenance.... Gas outage only occurs in large & factory cities

[/quote]

I thought the same, until last year we didn't had any gas loadshedding and I thought we are immune from it.

comes 2014 and we don't have enough gas for cooking.

My relatives lives in small cities and they are suffering from gas loadshedding since last 2 years.

Equation is simple, we don't have enough gas to meet are basic needs, and wasting it on Generators (which aren't as efficient as large Combined cycle power plants) is a fraud with our children.

Gas is not just for cooking, people produce electricity from it how can you say its a waste? As long as you do it inside home for home use only its not illegal, force major factories on to use oil energy and stop cng, :mellow:

[quote=“armada, post:237, topic:19358”]

Gas is not just for cooking, people produce electricity from it how can you say its a waste? As long as you do it inside home for home use only its not illegal, force major factories on to use oil energy and stop cng, :mellow:

[/quote]

read what I said in my previous.

[quote="yousaf465, post:236, topic:19358"]

Equation is simple, we don't have enough gas to meet are basic needs, and wasting it on Generators (which aren't as efficient as large Combined cycle power plants) is a fraud with our children.

[/quote]

As for Factories it is cheapest and clean fuel available and IMHO their use of Gas is much more efficient compared to small petrol generator using Gas as a fuel and wasting it in the process. Industries not only use Gas for electricity but also use the heat generated from same generator in other processes

For transport , we have much better technologies available .it is both Government and public to gradually start using those alternative e.g use Public transport as much as possible and Government should give subsidiary on Hybrid vehicles.

This thread is already ruined. Seems a discussion thread, instead of solar panels price thread.

@ Yousuf, you are right that we are wasting/destroying our gas resources but see this is again government fault they are not able to give proper electricity not stopping gensets import and production.
I differ you on public transport thing, did you ever traveled on local bus? Do you think it is feasible in Pakistan to use public transport?
Last thing, we have found lot more gas reserves, so don’t worry.

[quote=", post:239, topic:19358"]

This thread is already ruined. Seems a discussion thread, instead of solar panels price thread. @ Yousuf, you are right that we are wasting/destroying our gas resources but see this is again government fault they are not able to give proper electricity not stopping gensets import and production. I differ you on public transport thing, did you ever traveled on local bus? Do you think it is feasible in Pakistan to use public transport? Last thing, we have found lot more gas reserves, so don't worry.

[/quote]

Prices are updated on the Original post :) . Actually we don't have have Solar discussion thread, so had to use this and with members like armada things can go out of hand :mellow:

Yes, Government is acting lazy, you are right, they should increase the Tax on Gensets. and should introduce Feed-in-tariff for both Solar and Wind. Both India and Iran have feed-in-tariff since long.

Public transport, I use it regularly, bcz I don't own a bike or a car. :)

Are the new gas reserves enough for next 10 years with our current rate of usage ? :rolleyes: Without any gas loadshedding ?

@all we can discuss this further in and leave this thread for what it was meant for.