Solar Panel Price thread

[quote=“armada, post:200, topic:19358”]

My brother has habit of running tools like drill machine grinder etc and do crazy random things like Mythbusters so add those too i believe they use quite alot Watts isn't it?

[/quote]

which brand of drill machine ? and wattage ? Mythbusters how many other TV shows you downloaded in last week and half ? Btw how was weather in Mandi today ?

Does brand really matters? All i can tell you those tools consume more than 2k Watts and made in Italy...i didn't download any TV show in past 2 weeks what it has to do with solar? It's raining here temp has dropped at 32c from 46c, there are chances of snow tomorrow :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:202, topic:19358”]

Does brand really matters? All i can tell you those tools consume more than 2k Watts and made in Italy...i didn't download any TV show in past 2 weeks what it has to do with solar? It's raining here temp has dropped at 32c from 46c, there are chances of snow tomorrow :lol:

[/quote]

Brand matter, bcz chinese one are inefficient.

No nothing just asking... :ph34r:

How was your Internet in last 2 weeks ? by the look of things you also need Satellite Internet ... :P

In which area of mandi you live ?

Sorry to say that, it seems you are wasting time and don't know anything about power tools or their wattages, even heavy duty drills don't consume <=1100 watts http://www.blackanddecker.ae/en/powertools/productdetails/catno/KD960KC/. While my 30 years old drill doesn't consumer more than 650W!! most drills are rated around 630W nowadays.

For Solar just calculate your "essential load" only and don't assume wattage. Multiply it by number of actual hours you will be using it, not some arbitrary number. divide it by 1000. The will be your units required per day, in KWH.

and report it here.

You not seems serious about it you making jokes with whatever i tell you :(

[quote=“armada, post:204, topic:19358”]

You not seems serious about it you making jokes with whatever i tell you :(

[/quote]

you haven't given me the actual numbers... Watts hours for your "Essential loads". How can I calculate without it ? :rolleyes:

How much for around 5kv?

[quote=“armada, post:206, topic:19358”]

How much for around 5kv?

[/quote]

5KV ?? :o DC or AC ? do you want to transmit power over a long distance ?? :lol: and how is your Internet these days ? any wifi issues ?

On a serious note IMHO you wanted to mention 5KWH . what your budget ? 5KWH per day doesn't require a huge array.

Why you keep asking me about my Internet are you ptcl lineman?

5kv ac power (5k Watts)

Budget ?

Lineman kind of.. :ph34r:

[quote=“armada, post:210, topic:19358”]

[/quote]

you only need a 900-1500Watt array, even that is excess. You can easily get this size array @Rs80 for monocrystalline and Rs60 for Polycrystalline.

Get a decent sized MPPT charger, which should allow you to add additional panels when you start enjoying Solar energy and add additional loads or else want to sell green energy to your neighbour ;)

Right now we are running generator on gas with month of use along with cooking, we received 1k bill... But I'm interested in solar energy i think within my budget i can only convert lights on solar what you think

[quote=“armada, post:212, topic:19358”]

Right now we are running generator on gas with month of use along with cooking, we received 1k bill... But I'm interested in solar energy i think within my budget i can only convert lights on solar what you think

[/quote]

your lights consume 5KWH / day ? :o :huh: :angry: and then people complain of loadshedding (both Gas and electricity) and curse the Government.

300K is more than enough for 3200Watts along with Top of the line charge controller and associated accessories. B)

Doesn't your Generator makes any noise and do your mallah daars get full pressure of gas during electricity loadshedding ?

Are you starving? Read my comment carefully.. I said what if i only use solar for lights led TV and 2 fans only

Gas pressure is very good in here people running quite large generators on direct gas connections... And no it doesn't make much noise due to large house..

[quote=“armada, post:214, topic:19358”]

Are you starving? Read my comment carefully.. I said what if i only use solar for lights led TV and 2 fans only

Gas pressure is very good in here people running quite large generators on direct gas connections... And no it doesn't make much noise due to large house..

[/quote]

you also mentioned 5KWh has your essential loads ^_^

Koi baat nahi, very soon InsAllah , you will also be enjoying Gas loadshedding like rest of Pakistan. ;)

2 fans for how long per day ?

Led tv wattage and number of hours ?

5 lights each 80 Watts - tv 600watts 15 hours - 2 fans probably 120 Watts or less maybe :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:216, topic:19358”]

5 lights each 80 Watts - tv 600watts 15 hours - 2 fans probably 120 Watts or less maybe :lol:

[/quote]

80 watts ki Tub lights ? do you take bath in a theatre ? :lol:

Is it a LED TV or a Black& Deck Hammer drill ? :P Btw don't you have anything else to do beside being a couch potato

Fan for 15 hours ?

Im done here you aren't replying serious -_-

Armada do you seriously have 300k? Two days back you were crying for the money .. :-[

[quote=“armada, post:218, topic:19358”]

Im done here you aren't replying serious -_-

[/quote]

I think Koder hit the nail on it's head. anyway I'm yet to see a 80W tubelight . So give me accurate correct figure. Not some random numbers. <_<

[quote="koder, post:219, topic:19358"]

Armada do you seriously have 300k? Two days back you were crying for the money .. :-[

[/quote]