Chinese Rs 70/W ||Rs70/w

Mall Road

Polycrystalline

SolarWorld (2014) 140/watt http://www.solarworld.sg/

Cosmiq internationals

Monocrystalline

Canadian Solar Rs 115/W

http://www.akhtersolar.com/

Local assemblers of German(Q-cell) and Taiwanese cells(Motech)

Prices include transportation charges for anywhere in Pakistan.

Monocrystalline Rs 155/watt || Rs95/watt

Polycrystalline Rs. 145/Watt || Rs80/watt

For both Q-cells and Motech.

Warranty 25years.

Are these products in conformance with any IEC specs. Usually given on the brochure.

Aurangzeb

[quote=“aurangzebhaque, post:2, topic:19358”]

Are these products in conformance with any IEC specs. Usually given on the brochure.

Aurangzeb

[/quote]Yingli solar Canadian solar and LDK solar do provide PDF brochure

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i bought 900 watts solar panels last week 600 watts panels from Tesla Tech in Rs=85 per watts (poly)

300 watts chinese made in 8800 Rs per 150 watts panel

Thanks for sharing the solar panel prices, I was search for that in local market,

Dear, I want you suggestions about solar panels.

I have UPS with 180 Exide Battery, I want to purchase solar panel for charging the said UPS without WAPDA. What kind of solar panel suited for this system and what is price?

if you want to charge a 100 AH battery you have to charge it with min 10 AH then it will take 10 hours to completely charge

my 300 watt panels max out put is 16 to 18 AH on 12 volts and 8 to 9 on 24 volts i am using chinese made 24v 2000va ups my previous ups was APC sua1500i

i bought these in 22.5k per 100 watts

now i will expand it and last week price in 85 Rs per watt (poly)

95 Rs(mono)

[quote=“Ali05314, post:4, topic:19358”]

i bought 900 watts solar panels last week 600 watts panels from Tesla Tech in Rs=85 per watts (poly)

[/quote]

from where ? please do mention the contact address if possible.

[quote=“zed2, post:5, topic:19358”]

Thanks for sharing the solar panel prices, I was search for that in local market,

Dear, I want you suggestions about solar panels.

I have UPS with 180 Exide Battery, I want to purchase solar panel for charging the said UPS without WAPDA. What kind of solar panel suited for this system and what is price?

[/quote]

Both Poly and mono can do that, you just need to pair up the right controller with right panels.

a word of advice to all

donot simply buy the cheapest panel you can afford.. in long run it will cost you more than you plan to save.

canadian panels outrank all others

hallroad and most bulk market places have bulk purchased the lowest cost panels and charge controllers, . so unless you have plenty of money to repair and replace them every 4-5 years, go ahead blindly.

by just opening a big shop and hiring 2 clean shave boys doesnot mean that the seller is a harvard graduate in electronics and works secretly for NASA and HAARP.. even basic electricians know all that easy stuff. most of you people know more than all of them... heck i am a medical professional and even i know more than 80% of those people, and yet i dont even consider myself 10% knowledgeable in whats going on in true depth.

the purpose of writing all this is that solar systems are a HUGE financial investment , and each component needs to be tailor designed to fulfill your needs.. just buying the cheapest 100 rs /W panel or a shiny plastic cheap ass charge controller with small car sized batteries would not provide you the power you need NOW< and will fail in the Long term.

i myself wasted almost 50k on bad ups setups and batteries, until i got help from a proper professional, and now we havent have had a single second of loadshedding since november 2012.

always do your research properly.. get a professional to guide you.. invest more now, cuz its a one time investment., which should last you atleast 10-15 years. not just a season.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:9, topic:19358”]

i myself wasted almost 50k on bad ups setups and batteries, until i got help from a proper professional, and now we havent have had a single second of loadshedding since november 2012.

[/quote]

I whole wholeheartedly agree with Farhan. Read THE LITERATURE PARTICULARLY THE DOs AND DON'Ts on the Internet about solar panels. If you buy most of the stuff being quoted in the posts on this thread you will be making AN EXPENSIVE MISTAKE.

Heed the advice in the saying ' Mahngaa Royaa Aik bar - Sasta Royaa Bar Bar.

Aurangzeb

^ thank you Aurangzeb

We all make mistakes and learn from mistakes.. and thus we must also share our experiences and expertise with each other. that is what a forum is for.

in case anyone needs to know my sad / tragic / awe inspiring / revolutionary story of how i eliminated my loadshedding, there is a giant post from me somewhere in the forum engineering corner.. :P

and if anyone needs to know how to get proper info and help and guidance from qualified professionals, you can always contact me here or Pm.

hopefully everyone else will share their experiences so we all benefit.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:9, topic:19358”]

a word of advice to all

donot simply buy the cheapest panel you can afford… in long run it will cost you more than you plan to save.

canadian panels outrank all others

hallroad and most bulk market places have bulk purchased the lowest cost panels and charge controllers, . so unless you have plenty of money to repair and replace them every 4-5 years, go ahead blindly.

by just opening a big shop and hiring 2 clean shave boys doesnot mean that the seller is a harvard graduate in electronics and works secretly for NASA and HAARP… even basic electricians know all that easy stuff. most of you people know more than all of them… heck i am a medical professional and even i know more than 80% of those people, and yet i dont even consider myself 10% knowledgeable in whats going on in true depth.

the purpose of writing all this is that solar systems are a HUGE financial investment , and each component needs to be tailor designed to fulfill your needs… just buying the cheapest 100 rs /W panel or a shiny plastic cheap ass charge controller with small car sized batteries would not provide you the power you need NOW< and will fail in the Long term.

always do your research properly… get a professional to guide you… invest more now, cuz its a one time investment., which should last you atleast 10-15 years. not just a season.

[/quote]
I did mentioned the brand’s name, Yingli, Canadian solar and LDK are some of the largest solar panels manufacturer in the world. All 3 are Chinese companies.

What advantages Canadian solar have over Yingli(3 or 4th largest in the world) or LDK ?

Everybody has to buy a system according to their requirements. Which can be calculated.

You can check a check a panel before purchasing.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:12, topic:19358”]

[/quote]

No such luck. Anything that is of any significance CANNOT be checked by the ordinary consumer. Therefore buy only those panels which provide a guarantee of 5 years+. Secondly check out whether the units conform to IEC 61215. If not you can be sure you will pay twice. Just like batteries failing every 6 months or so in our desi UPSs.

Read the link below before taking out your wallet.

http://tuvamerica.com/services/photovoltaics/ArticleBasicUnderstandingPV.pdf

Aurangzeb

[quote=“aurangzebhaque, post:13, topic:19358”]

No such luck. Anything that is of any significance CANNOT be checked by the ordinary consumer. Therefore buy only those panels which provide a guarantee of 5 years+. Secondly check out whether the units conform to IEC 61215. If not you can be sure you will pay twice. Just like batteries failing every 6 months or so in our desi UPSs.

Read the link below before taking out your wallet.

http://tuvamerica.com/services/photovoltaics/ArticleBasicUnderstandingPV.pdf

Aurangzeb

[/quote]

Yingli’s both panda series and Yge are certified http://www.yinglisolar.com/en/products/monocrystalline/panda-48-cell-series/ and http://www.yinglisolar.com/en/products/multicrystalline/yge-48-cell-series/

LDK solar http://www.ldksolar.com/pro_module_download.php

Can’t say the same for Canadian solar http://www.canadiansolar.com/en/products/product-documentation/product-documentation.html

[quote=“Ali05314, post:4, topic:19358”]

[/quote]

which one you experience the best among these ?

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:15, topic:19358”]

[/quote]

It takes about a year for the lousy ones to show their true colours.

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:15, topic:19358”]

its the 3rd season and didnt faced any problem like microcracks also the color is same as the 1st day

last week i added 150 watts 2 panels (tesla solar)

[/quote]

[quote=“Ali05314, post:17, topic:19358”]

its the 3rd season and didnt faced any problem like microcracks also the color is same as the 1st day
last week i added 150 watts 2 panels (tesla solar)

[/quote] price per watt for tesla solar.

Model ?

And which charger toy are using ? Battery bank details ?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:11, topic:19358”]

^ thank you Aurangzeb

We all make mistakes and learn from mistakes… and thus we must also share our experiences and expertise with each other. that is what a forum is for.

in case anyone needs to know my sad / tragic / awe inspiring / revolutionary story of how i eliminated my loadshedding, there is a giant post from me somewhere in the forum engineering corner… :P

and if anyone needs to know how to get proper info and help and guidance from qualified professionals, you can always contact me here or Pm.

hopefully everyone else will share their experiences so we all benefit.

[/quote]

Please share the thread to your inspiring story.can’t seem to find it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“yousaf465, post:18, topic:19358”]

price per watt for tesla solar. Model ? And which charger toy are using ? Battery bank details ? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

read the previous posts and i am using 2 Exide batteries model N130

[/quote]