Solar Customer Support Center

We (Solaris Engineering ) Have joined this forum to give proper knowledge to End user.

Every one is welcome here to ask any kind of question regarding Solar panels, Hybrid inverters

I am an electrical engineer i will try my best to answer you to the point.

Waiting For your Questions

Welcome everyone

Hello. I am looking for a 2kva solution near Hyderabad. Will you be able to provide services there? Thanks.

I wanna ask u that can we attach 4 batteries in series means to make 48 volt system with bare hands?

Is there risk involve of any shock.?

PS: The batteries are 155Ah gel ones

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Need help for new solar setup!

I already have UPS (12v) now i want to add solar setup. Initially i want to add 2x250w panel only for UPS charging. Please suggest me the best inverter which can be upgraded as i will add more plates by the time. Will this be compatible with my old UPS having Phoenic UGS175 (Lead acid battery)? or i have to move for a completely new setup? Also quote price wise statement if possible.

Hello I am looking for a solar system which can fulfill my requirements

requirements are

5 to 10 energy savors

3 to 5 fans

fridge and freezer

3 Invertor 1.5 ton AC and one 2 ton invertor AC

Iron

Water Pump

2 Laptops

couple of mobile chargers

Oven

and some usual stuff

so guide me how much will it cost to install with all the stuff with maximum backup.

[quote=“farooq786, post:3, topic:22664”]

I wanna ask u that can we attach 4 batteries in series means to make 48 volt system with bare hands?

Is there risk involve of any shock.?

PS: The batteries are 155Ah gel ones

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Its not a problem. Nominal risk involved

Sent from my Max2_3G using Tapatalk

[quote=", post:4, topic:22664"]

I already have UPS (12v) now i want to add solar setup. Initially i want to add 2x250w panel only for UPS charging. Please suggest me the best inverter which can be upgraded as i will add more plates by the time. Will this be compatible with my old UPS having Phoenic UGS175 (Lead acid battery)? or i have to move for a completely new setup? Also quote price wise statement if possible.

[/quote]

Brother: dont attach 250 watt solar panels with 1 battery .your battery will go damage …As 250 watt panel is designed to charge 24 volt or you can say 2 batteries when connected in series.

Solution 1 :

If you dont want to change your ups then buy 150 watt solar panels along with a charge controller that protects your battery from overcharging.

Solution 2:

If you have already bought 250 watt panels then

Buy new Solar hybrid inverter of 2kva (24 volt) and buy another battery of same ampere .

[quote=", post:4, topic:22664"]

[/quote]

Kingdom Solar 250 watt : 70 Rs/watt

2kva Baykee hybrid inverter : 17500

[quote=“AhsanS, post:2, topic:22664”]

Hello. I am looking for a 2kva solution near Hyderabad. Will you be able to provide services there? Thanks.
[/quote]

Dear , i can refer you to someone in hyderabad… And can provide a good designing

[quote=“BillaBadmash, post:5, topic:22664”]

requirements are

5 to 10 energy savors

3 to 5 fans

fridge and freezer

Iron

Water Pump

2 Laptops

Oven

and some usual stuff

so guide me how much will it cost to install with all the stuff with maximum backup.

[/quote]

Dear, iam little busy in some small projects…i will send you designing within 2 days.

[quote=“Awais_Farooq, post:8, topic:22664”]

Kingdom Solar 250 watt : 70 Rs/watt

2kva Baykee hybrid inverter : 17500

[/quote]

@Awais sb.

How good are Baykee inverters? Also where can I purchase the 2kva model?

THank you i am waiting for your reply

[quote=“Saif080, post:11, topic:22664”]

@Awais sb.

How good are Baykee inverters? Also where can I purchase the 2kva model?

[/quote]

This is the only inverter that has the 1st priority of using solar.inverex,homage,appolo etc all companies hybrid inverters have 1st priority of grid…they use grid power even when solar is available.

You can buy it from Solaris Engineering.

[quote=“BillaBadmash, post:5, topic:22664”]

requirements are

5 to 10 energy savors

3 to 5 fans

fridge and freezer

Iron

Water Pump

2 Laptops

Oven

and some usual stuff

[/quote]

dear, designing of your desired load and desired backup is bit complicated…please give me your contact no .

Solar inverters have configurable options then specifying one particular make is just for sake of sale.

This thread is a advertisement than a support one. Admins need to confirm if they allow or not. It should be in some sale section not in support section.

1 Like

I just wanted to know that what is the use of solar panels in homes ? ignore my stupidity haha as I don't know what is the use of it so I wanna know ? I don't care if it looks like a stupid question.

[quote="madihakhan, post:16, topic:22664"]

I just wanted to know that what is the use of solar panels in homes ? ignore my stupidity haha as I don't know what is the use of it so I wanna know ? I don't care if it looks like a stupid question.

[/quote]

khan sahab!!!!! therez a sayin' curiosity kills da kat ' ... so lemme clear u in simple words ... solar panels r used in homes to save people from hefty electricty bills plus to get rid of small backups of ups / inverters .... other than it has no use at all ...

[quote=“Awais_Farooq, post:10, topic:22664”]

dear, designing of your desired load and desired backup is bit complicated…please give me your contact no .

[/quote]

Pm sent

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:17, topic:22664”]

khan sahab!!! therez a sayin’ curiosity kills da kat ’ … so lemme clear u in simple words … solar panels r used in homes to save people from hefty electricty bills plus to get rid of small backups of ups / inverters … other than it has no use at all …

[/quote]

ohh achaa okay i didnt knew thats y i asked and how much it costs ?