Software for monitering Temperature?

Motherboard : Intel D101 GGCL

Processor : Intel Pentium 4, 3.0 Ghz HT (socket 775 - Ceder Mill)

any software for monitering the Temperature of my Processor and Motherboard ?

Try googling for speedfan

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Try googling for speedfan
[/quote]

nice tool :). ThanKs men ;)

Haven´t you installed Intel Desktop Utilities from your Motherboardś driver CD? It has got a temp and voltage monitor application.

Haven´t you installed Intel Desktop Utilities from your Motherboardś driver CD? It has got a temp and voltage monitor application.
[/quote]

nothing in the CD !! :confused: i mean No Utility for Checking the Temperature :confused:

well im so worried about my "REMOTE" .. i dont know what Kind of Remote this is :/

See the Picture and tell me About REMOTE if u know it ....

168bvpf.jpg

Help Please :/

nothing in the CD !! :confused: i mean No Utility for Checking the Temperature :confused:

[/quote]

That is really weird. Just to be sure, check in CD>\software\Applications\SW_Application directory for Intel Desktop Utilities or Intel Active Monitor. If its not there, you can download from http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/software/idu/index.htm . It most probably is your GPU. I just checked it out too, and my GPU is at 72c :D and I am not even doing anything “graphics intensive”. BTW, when I ran it, First Intel utilities warned me that my CPU core 1.5v has gone out of range, and then +5v, maybe because speedfan was calibrating or something. But I am not gonna run it again :S.

Core temp & Cpu Z are the best freeware utils out there for monitoring temps.

remote is the cpu temp in my case

That is really weird. Just to be sure, check in CD>\software\Applications\SW_Application directory for Intel Desktop Utilities or Intel Active Monitor. If its not there, you can download from http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/software/idu/index.htm . It most probably is your GPU. I just checked it out too, and my GPU is at 72c :D and I am not even doing anything “graphics intensive”. BTW, when I ran it, First Intel utilities warned me that my CPU core 1.5v has gone out of range, and then +5v, maybe because speedfan was calibrating or something. But I am not gonna run it again :S.
[/quote]

This software is design for Intel Chipset Based Mobo :confused: . and My Mobo has ATI Chipset :P. this Tool is not for my Mobo :confused:

Core temp & Cpu Z are the best freeware utils out there for monitoring temps.
[/quote]

Core temp is for Core Processor only not for Pentium 4 :confused: . CPU Z is Good but not Showing the Temperature of anything :confused:

remote is the cpu temp in my case
[/quote]

if “remote” is “cpu” then what is “CPU” in the Picture ?? :o

if “remote” is “cpu” then what is “CPU” in the Picture ?? :o

[/quote]

yes that is the problem! cpu is probably the mobo temperature

you will see that when the cpu usage goes up the temperature goes up!

yes that is the problem! cpu is probably the mobo temperature

you will see that when the cpu usage goes up the temperature goes up!

[/quote]

Yes You are Rite :o the REMOTE is CPU actually :confused: . Just Look at this :

11j8312.jpg

this is the Image when i was Defragmenting my HD and Playing CS at Same Time .and after that i Quickly restart my PC and Check my Processor Temperature in BIOS it was about 65 :o. this is so Horrible … My Prococessor is Going Mad :( .

well my processor also give me temps in that 65-75 range!

well my processor also give me temps in that 65-75 range!
[/quote]

that it also Horrible :confused: . btw can any one’s know about that CREAM or sum kind of CREAM which is Between the Processor and the Heatsink ?? :D

that it also Horrible :confused: . btw can any one’s know about that CREAM or sum kind of CREAM which is Between the Processor and the Heatsink ?? :D

[/quote]

I think it is called Heat Spreader Solution. u can find it from any good computer shop.

[/quote]

thermal grease!

thermal grease!
[/quote]

Cost ?? and where to buy ? :confused:

Cost ?? and where to buy ? :confused:

[/quote]

i got it two times for free from a local computer shop! but it was not as good as the branded ones like arctic silver etc. which are very hard to find! there was a thread on this forum from a guy who was selling them for around 500

:confused: what’s up with these??