So Called China USB of 32 gb at 1000 ~1500

32 gb usb in lahore of china make

http://www.hafeezcentre.pk/search/?mass_keyWord=32+gb+usb&mas_mini_price=Min&mas_max_price=Max&mas_city=&button%3f

its the link for search on hafeez centre website for 32 gb usbs mainly of china made though not confirmed.Has any one bought one like these??

are they working all right??

coz i want to buy them but due to the general opinion about china products ,i dont want to waste money if they are not good.........

PLZ HELP FRANDS

They don't hold 32GB of data. The amount of data they hold varies but its never 32GB. Instead what happens is that after you save a few GB it'll overwrite the first part that you saved. So it can lead to data corruption and you won't even know it until you try to retrieve the data. So don't buy these under any circumstances. Better to get an original Kingston 8GB stick for 1000 than buy these fake 32GB ones. At least with the original USB drive you know your data is safe and you'll be able to store the full 8GB.

i have a 8 gb usb....actually using a laptop with low storage and want to use that usb to get movies from others computers and to watch when bore or free coz of an alternative to bark against someone else when they are not present.(BACKBITING)

Well that's a terrible idea! Backbiting is a lot of fun. You should stop wasting your time on movies and abuse people some more. Saves you money as well.

lmao choked me up, i bought 32GB Kingston flash drive for around 8k some months back

@rokra Thx for the info, my friend was telling me about planning to buy a 64gb chinese flash drive for 2000. I'll suggest him not to buy it now.

Don't pay before you test the drive. Take a laptop with you and completely format the drive in the sellers presence. I just bought one about a couple of weeks ago for 1900. Thought it would be OK because it was packaged. It didn't work. Called the person a couple of times to no avail. Rs 1900 down the drain!

i got a laptop but i think its not a good idea to go ahead coz u had a bad experience

buying Chinese Flash is definitely a bad deal. It will never hold data for said capacity.

I suggest to buy only Corsair memory/Flash now a days.

mostly Chinese copy are re-marked as Kingston

[quote=“shafiq, post:10, topic:15004”]

buying Chinese Flash is definitely a bad deal. It will never hold data for said capacity.

I suggest to buy only Corsair memory/Flash now a days.

mostly Chinese copy are re-marked as Kingston

[/quote]

Buy Kingston products from well respected shops, after buying, verify the product through Kingston’s website.

A 32Gb USB just for Rs 1000 to 1500... Cant believe it, i bought a 8GB USB for 800 a few days back.....

[quote=", post:12, topic:15004"]

A 32Gb USB just for Rs 1000 to 1500… Cant believe it, i bought a 8GB USB for 800 a few days back…

[/quote]

you dont have to believe it, its FAKE.

I bought 8 Gb Hp usb for only Rs.600. It is working fine. My friend asked me to buy the 32 GB one but i denied his request. As most of Chinese products are fake... Anyone has any idea how much will it cost me to buy original Kingston's flash or Hp's?