Sntaching

last night my mobile and purse was snached in purse i have about 10500 rupees,my nic,my father's nic copy and friends nic copy and my driving licience.my comapny overtime meal slips were there i immdiatly reported to that concern police staion.mobile eas lg's kp 105 (i think so)i used to on the tracker of that now today @7am the guy which snatched mobile and purse used an other sim which comes in my knowledge by thgat tracker,now what is the legal way to trace that sim

I think you should contact PTA for that. Sorry for your loss.

so sad to hear that. I can feel your agony. Get the proper FIR as soon as possible bcuz your NIC cards are in it.

Not only it is required for new NIC but it will be proof for you if god gorbid these items are found from some crime scene.

you know the no. of sim they are using on your phone rite now?

tks for all suport, ya i know the no which are being used currently,i called the cplc they said that they can only block my mobile against imei no but can't trace that person who is using my mobile as i know his no(shame on u CPLC)i also called telenor last night as they used my sim for around 1 hour i said can u locate that where the is being used and said sorry(SHAME on Telenor also)than now they are using ufone service any one help me in this regard.

Well, maybe all you can do is block the imei

dear i have blockled the imei as there is no other option open for me, but there should be any thing if u have the no of that person who is using snatched mobile .that person should be arrested i think CPLC should Improve thereself

hmm thats bad , the Telenor (the related telecom company) should be forced by CPLC or similar org/Police etc to track the location of the snatcher , its very easy of telecom providers to track a person.

my cousin in ufone was able to track a guy easily (long story why had to track him) but after knowing that he is in E-7 ISB they were able to even find is car outside a house and thus were able to find the guy. Just telling this as example that some one inside telecom company (ofcourse resourceful enough) or some one (our authorities) who can and should force them can get the location info and then some one from police if willing to catch them can do some progress, but I guess as usual why would our authorities be willing to help us the aw'am.

@ Riz.

dude.

i love ur siganture...

kinda my type.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

tks for all suport, ya i know the no which are being used currently,i called the cplc they said that they can only block my mobile against imei no but can’t trace that person who is using my mobile as i know his no(shame on u CPLC)i also called telenor last night as they used my sim for around 1 hour i said can u locate that where the is being used and said sorry(SHAME on Telenor also)than now they are using ufone service any one help me in this regard.
[/quote]

its a white lie by CPLC. I have a friend whose kidnappers were traced by cellphone. Also i’ve read several stories in paper about tracing terrorists through their cellphones.

You prolly need some pawwa :) which we common ppl don’t have.

My uncle was kiddnaped he was traced by his cellphone. CPLC is really not willing to help you.

Gov tracks terrorist by tracking cellphones. This system is really conflicted, at one moment they help at other they don't.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ Riz.

dude.

i love ur siganture…

kinda my type.

[/quote]

thx :)

So sorry for ur loss , ya u shud contact pta for this..!