SNR affected by loadshedding

I'm getting quite low SNR margins on my 4mb connection, around 6 or 7, but I've noticed when the light goes the SNR jumps up to around 21-22. It's obviously getting affected by the wires around the pole, what can I do to stop this?

Most likely you can't do anything however a pair change might improve the situation.

yup, change of pair is your safest bet

[quote=“rizla, post:, topic:”]

I’m getting quite low SNR margins on my 4mb connection, around 6 or 7, but I’ve noticed when the light goes the SNR jumps up to around 21-22. It’s obviously getting affected by the wires around the pole, what can I do to stop this?

[/quote]

Man ur scenario shows that there is some electricity wire effecting your telephone wire…

so kindly chk ur phone line coming from the pole that at whcih point it is tooo near to some electric cable…

and change the way of ur telephone wire…

and secondly if u have some joints in ur telephone cable dn kindly get a new single wire…

[quote=", post:4, topic:15223"]

Man ur scenario shows that there is some electricity wire effecting your telephone wire…

so kindly chk ur phone line coming from the pole that at whcih point it is tooo near to some electric cable…

and change the way of ur telephone wire…

and secondly if u have some joints in ur telephone cable dn kindly get a new single wire…

[/quote]

Dito