Sms transfer from phone to a computer

Can any one tell me how to copy sms from Samsung Monte to a computer... i have used kies but could not find any thing related there..

Any solution for this ? let me know ....

connect your Samsung phone with Nokia's PC Suite (just a suggestion i never tried)

Install Samsung PC Studio

And then connect the mobile to your PC.

It has a SMS Widget in the program.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

connect your Samsung phone with Nokia’s PC Suite (just a suggestion i never tried)
[/quote]

Why on earth would Nokia PC suite communicate with a Samsung device ?

Was that a joke, Armada ? :) Or you are serious ?

I guess you will need a third party software for that.. Google it and you will find plenty of softwares. Secondly, you have to connect your Samsung with your Computer and let the software do its work.

Wish you good luck with that :)

Why on earth would Nokia PC suite communicate with a Samsung device ?

Was that a joke, Armada ? :) Or you are serious ?

[/quote]

No i wasn’t joke I just says give a try may it could connect your phone

If your method works, it will be obvious that either Samsung stole Nokia's firmware or the vice versa :)

well samsung would never work with nokia's pc suite....

let me try that samsung pc studio as suggested by some one above...

well samsung pc studio is just like nokia pc suite... and i an unable to use with monte... aas on monte ther is an option of kies... and it doesnot connect to pc studio :(

did you tried MyPhoneExplorer. Basically its for SONY ERICSSON phones but other Makes are supported too.

sync with outlook express. latest smart phones can do it easily. then sync back to your new smartphone to get all your contacts back

did you tried MyPhoneExplorer. Basically its for SONY ERICSSON phones but other Makes are supported too.
[/quote]

Nah, that works with only Sony Ericsson and Android phones.