SMS Delievery reports stoped by Telenor too :(

Today just after 12 My telenor number wasn't giving me delivery reports. Called the customer complain they said to provide you better service we have switched of they delivery reports on the request of users and orders by PTA !!! What the fIsh ?? PTA told them to switch off the delivery reports :( and we were thinking of complaining them.

Update: Called again and this time a girl picked up the phone. She told me it is temporary blocked, We haven't switched off delivery reports yet.

God know who was right. Dint have guts to call thrice or else he would have said " Zardari ka order hai " :P

I know Telenor doesn't make permanent changes to their delivery reports. They recommend that we turn it off, but if they turn it off, it's usually temporary.

well for all the ppl who r whining abt turning off of dlvry reports shud think twice, its beacse of the all the unilimted sms thing launched by the companies, as the dlvry reports of all those msgs chokes their systems so u have a choice between getting ur msgs dlvred and the dlvry reports, U CHOOSE :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well for all the ppl who r whining abt turning off of dlvry reports shud think twice, its beacse of the all the unilimted sms thing launched by the companies, as the dlvry reports of all those msgs chokes their systems so u have a choice between getting ur msgs dlvred and the dlvry reports, U CHOOSE :)
[/quote]

I wrote something similar in another thread and the reply from the qaum was "pakistani thinking"

Cant really understand what is so wrong with pakistani thinking, and perhaps it is not such a bad thing after all as many would like to believe.

[/quote]

we want both, and dont need unlimited sms

Ive just called Telenor, they are doing a system maintenance exercise and normal delivery report will resume in 4-5 days

^ Yeah right system maintenance. We have lost the delivery reports dude !! We are not having it back unless warid doesn't switches off.

Actually, Telenor does do maintenance off and on, and from experience, they turn it back on after some days (some doesn't mean a year)

Who says cutting the option of delivery reports works for them?System doesn't get choke?my txt are still pending quite alot on my zong and telenor numbers.Time to buy a Thuraya Satellite phone eh

a country with NO del reports :)

and no authority to ask from the telecom companies !

PTA is a bull #$%#

^ Yeah right system maintenance. We have lost the delivery reports dude !! We are not having it back unless warid doesn’t switches off.
[/quote]

+1

i called ufone and they told me the same