SMS bundle package on telenor talkshawk!

Is there any sms bundle package on telenor talkshawk? I surfed there website and found a link for full time sms at http://telenor.com.pk/prepaid/smsFulltime.php but it is not giving me any details! Have they taken back this package?

Secondly I want to take the suggestion of you the guys if it is a wise decision to port out to telenor so far as the service quality and other features are concerned?

Thanx in advance!

Well, djuice has fairly decent bundles: 700 SMSs for Rs. 7 (excluding tax). Ufone offers the same, and so does Warid.

Except in this list, only Warid has delivery reports turned on.

I'm still with Telenor. Sometimes their service becomes flaky, but it gets fixed in a day or two, max. Ufone - not bad, except coverage can be quite spotty in areas. Can't say much about Warid since I haven't used it, but it's alright. You'll just have to check you get signals at your place (because we barely get a bar or two).

Oh, and Warid have a GPRS bucket. Probably the only network to offer something economical (and their GPRS is pretty much in line with Telenor's speed). Their MMS, on the other hand, is a bit cheaper, but the MMS sizes are restricted for non-Warid customers.

It depends what you're looking at: connectivity or packages.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well, djuice has fairly decent bundles: 700 SMSs for Rs. 7 (excluding tax). Ufone offers the same, and so does Warid.

Except in this list, only Warid has delivery reports turned on.

I’m still with Telenor. Sometimes their service becomes flaky, but it gets fixed in a day or two, max. Ufone - not bad, except coverage can be quite spotty in areas. Can’t say much about Warid since I haven’t used it, but it’s alright. You’ll just have to check you get signals at your place (because we barely get a bar or two).

Oh, and Warid have a GPRS bucket. Probably the only network to offer something economical (and their GPRS is pretty much in line with Telenor’s speed). Their MMS, on the other hand, is a bit cheaper, but the MMS sizes are restricted for non-Warid customers.

It depends what you’re looking at: connectivity or packages.

[/quote]

I am looking for what I have asked about in what you have written…you wrote a lot but there is no answer to my questions!

Subscription Fee No Of SMS Validity

Rs. 7 700 7 Days

Rs. 19.99 1000 7 Days

Rs. 39.99 2500 7 Days

To activate call 555 from your djuice connection and press 5 when prompted and you are

good to go.

Source: http://www.djuice.com.pk/html/buy/smsBharmar.php

You can try it, I don't know the difference between djuice and talkshawk and I'm not sure if this will work on talkshawk. See here, it's some blog covering the topic: http://www.zaheerspeaks.com/2009/04/07/telenor-talkshawk-sms-bundle-offer-sms-fulltime-15-days-validity/

Edit: Call 555

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am looking for what I have asked about in what you have written…you wrote a lot but there is no answer to my questions!
[/quote]

LOL whoopsy. You’re right. Sorry