Smartphone Gaming News, Reviews & Discussions

This thread shall be exactly what the title says. For those of us who enjoy gaming on their smartphones. (iPhones, Androids, etc)

I'll only post news about important games, to keep the thread sleek. To begin.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

GTA: Vice City coming to iOS, Android

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City turns ten years old this month, and to celebrate, Rockstar Games will release an "Anniversary Edition" of the game for select iOS and Android devices this fall.

According to Rockstar, GTA: Vice City for mobiles will contain the "full experience" found in the original PlayStation 2 title.

It will feature high-resolution graphics and "several" enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. These were not specified.

More information on GTA: Vice City for iOS and Android, including a list of compatible devices, will be announced in the coming weeks.

GTA: Vice City is the third ten-year-old Rockstar game to be made available for mobile devices. It follows Grand Theft Auto III and Max Payne, both of which went mobile last year.

Souce: http://www.gamespot....android-6398957

[/quote]

I'm really looking forward to them releasing SanAndreas on smartphones in 2014. It'd be pretty awesome to enjoy the best sandbox game on a phone, anywhere, anytime you want.

----------

Edited thread title to make the thread more open-ended.

another log i guess

For some strange reason, i expected to see some reply like that...

Anyways, this is not a log... It is like the "New/Upcoming Movies Discussions" or "New/Upcoming Games Discussions" threads. We didn't currently had a thread for mobile gaming news/discussions, so i thought why not make one. But i guess some people will allways have problems...

^ good way to increase ur posts :P but a good tread and good to know that some one keep us from all the latest news regarding movies/games. So Hats Off tO @Upsilon :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:18212”]

For some strange reason, i expected to see some reply like that…

Anyways, this is not a log… It is like the “New/Upcoming Movies Discussions” or “New/Upcoming Games Discussions” threads. We didn’t currently had a thread for mobile gaming news/discussions, so i thought why not make one. But i guess some people will allways have problems…

[/quote]

Haters gona Hate.:P and they can kiss your Ass…:@

Anyone interested in iOS Gaming?

no i am only intrested in androaid gaming and also windows gaming suggest me some games ......................

wow this is one hell of a good news for all the gta vice city fans now we can play it on our mobile... but we have to buy it :( and thats the sad part about it...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mobile Coming this December

actual_1385081357.jpg

Before GTAV took us to the sun-bleached sidewalks and humming concrete freeways of present-day Los Santos and beyond, there was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the biggest GTA of the PS2 era. Now, head back to the early 90s with CJ and the Grove Street Families when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to mobile devices next month.

Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile also comes equipped with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. It will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead.

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51870/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-mobile-coming-this-december.html

[/quote]

Wow, i just mentioned this yesterday and it's already coming. :D It will be by far the most entertaining game to play on phones. ^_^

Next stop, Max Payne 2! B)

Gameplay:

Looks like a decent port. A bit laggy, but that also depends on the power of the device.

According to latest rumors, the iOS version will come out in US tonight for $6.99 USD. It is already out in NZ.

The Android version may or may not take a while to come.

How many of you are playing Real Racing 3? Despite their highly absurd in app purchase system, I think its a bloody brilliant game, with a lot of replay ability and enjoyable ... If you are into racing.

I am currently very deep into career mode and its becoming increasingly hard to survive. The fact that cars have started to cost 1.6million R$ … You can imagine the difficulty.

Still, its far more enjoyable than its annoying.

^ CSR racing is also one of the finest racers on android.. the graphics look like a high end pc when viewed on a high res tablet.. the controls a re dam easy to grip and the variety of cars and races is very high.. plus there is the very cheap racing background story, which has some funny dialogues, which is good :P

the john Cena Racing game looks like somthing made for the original mega drive though... ugghh..

PS; oh.. i forgot...Everything in CSR can be earned and you dont have to pay for anything... you can if you want, but is not essential...also there is a huge multiplayer mode now with the recent update..

^ Well if you guys like racing games, then you should give a try to NFS: Most Wanted. On PC it was a boring game, but on mobile it's kinda fun due to the obvious reasons.

NFS Most Wanted on mobile was one of the best games I played. Controls are easy to get used to and game is as simple as it can get. Plus, soundtracks are also superb. Keep your enthusiasm up.

Real Racing 3 is also proving to be a wonderful experience. But being free and cluttered with in-app purchase, its immensely hard to survive or have some fun in it. But even after a year, I am loving it.

So a week after the release of the iOS version, the Android version of GTA San Andreas is finally out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtasa

Unfortunately it's highly buggy according to the user rating & reviews on playstore. I guess I'll wait until they sort it out, it's not like i haven't already played the damn game on my PC a dozen times before. :D