Slow Ptcl broadband browsing

hi

what is the problum with ptcl ? i m in multan my downloading is fine but 2 - 3 days i ma fasing problum with page opning some time it say page cant be displayed. but when i refresh it again it opened....why this happning? and also facing slow page opning..... when it will fix?

same here in peshawar

msn messenger not work ........

yeah same here.....Browsing has gone slow since 1 day...(or maybe since today).....some webpages are loading after a long time....and I have to refresh sometimes for a webpage to load...some websites are working fine, while some take more time....totally random...

I am in Karachi..

There service is getting worst day by day...It reminds me of Wateen :P They are giving connections like ALO chat without any break.Its not that they have enough bandwidth..its that they can maintain these connections.They have gone for quantity instead of quality.Yesterday Internet didn't work for 8 hours.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They are giving connections like ALO chat without any break.
[/quote]

ROFL!!!

Almost made me spit my Tea out!!!

I am using MBL and same was happening with me at afternoon but now everything is okay! :)

PTCL is acting #$%# these days slow browsing so much packet loss :@:@:

chq below snapshot ( ping results from google.com.pk)

I wonder what the problem is?

Cnet pages are not opening properly and some other websites also. Some cnet news items are taking 5 mins to load, after refreshing like 7 times.

where is ptcl tr?

Facing in SARGODHA too...........:(

where is ptcl tr?
[/quote]

What can PTCL CSR do? He can only forward our complains.The downloading speed is fine but when it comes to browsing it feels like I am browsing on dialup connection eh… Lets hope it gets good.

Its weekend and as usual BB speed is pathetic. I am getting only 15-20k download/5-7K upload. :(

hay anyone know about the under merein cable mintanes?i see sonething on geotv news but dont know what is that.... any one know about that?

hay anyone know about the under merein cable mintanes?i see sonething on geotv news but dont know what is that… any one know about that?
[/quote]

when did you see it?

on 30-05-10

yeah i experienced the slow browsing as well :|

Its not only slow..its damn slow.Google.com asks for the captcha.Its messed up.Nothing is happening..people are complaining but they don't give a heed.

Its not only slow…its damn slow.Google.com asks for the captcha.Its messed up.Nothing is happening…people are complaining but they don’t give a heed.
[/quote]

Yeah why is it asking for captcha? is someone in ptcl dsl messing around with bots/spam? Or is it happening everywhere in the world?

on 30-05-10
[/quote]

Nope. That was solved like last month?