Slight bandwdth increase for Nayatel

Connect 10 has been changed to Home@12 with a 2GB bandwidth increase. The unlimited 3Mbps has been removed from 8PM-8AM and that bandwidth is now part of the 12GB cap. :rolleyes:

Connect 12 has been changed to Home@15 with a 3GB increase in bandwidth while retaining the unlimited 3Mbps at nights. :rolleyes:

Some corporate packages have also seen some increased bandwidth.

Both Home and some Corporate packages now have reduced over-usage charges. The charges vary by package.

Overall, the packages still suck and are tantamount to highway robbery compared to their sister concern's (Micronet's) DSL offerings and that of other ISPs..

it's funny whenever I goto pay the bill there is usually someone being surprised by their Nayatel bill and then being explained that they had exceeded their cap in the 8am to 8pm :D

LOL really?

It's a shame MBL doesn't give a full-time 2Mbps connection. In fact, their partial offer isn't available everywhere :/

I think if you want decent connectivity, head over to a metropolis (I'm not counting Rawalpindi as one) and you'll get it there.

*musings of someone-at-the-end-of-the-short-stick*

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LOL really?

It’s a shame MBL doesn’t give a full-time 2Mbps connection. In fact, their partial offer isn’t available everywhere :confused:

I think if you want decent connectivity, head over to a metropolis (I’m not counting Rawalpindi as one) and you’ll get it there.

musings of someone-at-the-end-of-the-short-stick

[/quote]

Well isn’t it a very well planned package? Because most of the people are in office by day time and hence the usage is limited so 1 mbps would do gud. In other case they might have to raise the price tag as well which would again be an issue. Yes, if they start providing 2 mbps all day long in this price, that would be case different.

Overall, the packages still suck and are tantamount to highway robbery compared to their sister concern’s (Micronet’s) DSL offerings and that of other ISPs…
[/quote]

Still don’t you think its a good bargain for RS1399 you get 3mbps speeds from 8pm-8am unlimited then 1mbps limited from 8am-8pm & not to mention GG pings almost everywhere.

I think its a good bargain & if they make the packages unlimited 24/7 there wont be a better package you’ll find other than nayatel’s

[…] if they make the packages unlimited 24/7 there wont be a better package you’ll find other than nayatel’s
[/quote]

My point exactly! They should offer better packages than the current offerings which are not unlimited in volume.