Skype IP Phone

i have an account of $9 unlimited 39 countries and SKype IN number (U.S) NO PC thnx GOD

0c6fc33f11.jpg

6a863faa2e.jpg

Whats your point....?

i asked for wifi phone want to buy now i bought it so i post so that's my point.I searched many pakistani website and retail shop in khi after 15-20 shops seaching finally i found one.

ne prob?

Then you should have said so! I just didn't understand what your thread was about.

Sam33r,

I would highly appreciate if you can provide me more information about this phone.

Where did you buy it and for how much.

Because I was also looking for a skype phone in pakistan.

Thanks.

faranianq

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
i asked for wifi phone want to buy now i bought it so i post so that's my point.I searched many pakistani website and retail shop in khi after 15-20 shops seaching finally i found one.

ne prob?

[/quote]

I am using wireless internet and have Nokia E51 (wifi mobile phone) in which I have installed fring (www.fring.com). I also have unlimited world account in skype with UK's and USA's skype in number, and now I don't have to hook everytime on pc/laptop. I can make and receive calls from my skype to skype contacts and 39 countries as well, via fring/nokia E51. (BTW am not aware as how to send the images of my wifi mobile device or else I would have posted it).

I am using wireless internet and have Nokia E51 (wifi mobile phone) in which I have installed fring (www.fring.com). I also have unlimited world account in skype with UK’s and USA’s skype in number, and now I don’t have to hook everytime on pc/laptop. I can make and receive calls from my skype to skype contacts and 39 countries as well, via fring/nokia E51. (BTW am not aware as how to send the images of my wifi mobile device or else I would have posted it).
[/quote]

upload a file on this site and copy paste code on this forum

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

price of E51

Sam33r,

I would highly appreciate if you can provide me more information about this phone.

Where did you buy it and for how much.

Because I was also looking for a skype phone in pakistan.

Thanks.

faranianq

[/quote]

i bought it from Technocity very difficult to find.No more Wifi phone available at now wait or call Marson(Linksys dealer) he told me product will come in 2-3 weeks.

I bought it for 11500 Rs

I am using wireless internet and have Nokia E51 (wifi mobile phone) in which I have installed fring (www.fring.com). I also have unlimited world account in skype with UK’s and USA’s skype in number, and now I don’t have to hook everytime on pc/laptop. I can make and receive calls from my skype to skype contacts and 39 countries as well, via fring/nokia E51. (BTW am not aware as how to send the images of my wifi mobile device or else I would have posted it).
[/quote]

yas61 did it or not. but above is true. it’s possible.

@sam33r

Rs.11500. is more than enough buddy.

for what purpose you bought this device, one can do with a lot of mobile phones. as yas61 did with E51.

there is range of phones that are capable of working with free softwares to use skype text/voice services fully. as Fring is one of them.

Hello Sam33r,

Thanks for the info. Where is this technocity? any address or web site or contact number? thanks again.

Sincerely,

faranianq

Behind MCB tower I.I Chundrigar Road and Marson Phone number u can get it from their website by the way don't buy linksys wifi sip phone it difficult to configure and most sip ports blocked in pakistan.

http://www.marsons.com.pk/Index.aspx

One thing about using a Skype phone is that not only has the computer to be on but also logged into Skype to be able to use the phone.Correct me if I am wrong.I bought Linksys Skype cordless phone and carried it with me to Pakistan and used it on home DSL.It was a huge disappointment.I took out all the Skype crap and we are good with another PC to phone program which is fine.Although I will make another attempt in getting my family to try Skype again.

One thing about using a Skype phone is that not only has the computer to be on but also logged into Skype to be able to use the phone.Correct me if I am wrong.I bought Linksys Skype cordless phone and carried it with me to Pakistan and used it on home DSL.It was a huge disappointment.I took out all the Skype crap and we are good with another PC to phone program which is fine.Although I will make another attempt in getting my family to try Skype again.
[/quote]

Regarding skype phone in Pakistan, I don’t have any info about it, but yes, my daughter who is in UK is using "3 Network’s Skype phone’ (3 is one of the mobile network in UK) and at times she goes off from her skype and its the number only which keeps her phone active. Regarding for the method that I opted for using skype on mobile is that only my mobilink infinity and linksys wifi system has to be on and NOT THE COMPUTER as such, my Nokia E51 wifi mobile gets connected to infinity + linksys wifi system.

[/quote]

nopes theres a diffrent types of model linksys cit300 cordless pc should be open but new version of linksys skype cit400 and many more cordless phillps they dont need pc only broadband connection

Roxio

i am using on my 1 Mbps even when i am downloading with full speed 90-120 KBps it works fine nice voice quality. last year in june july theres a lots of issue in skype but they upgraged their voice service i am using skype with almost 2-3 months it works great. Mashallah. 128 or 256 kbps good enough.

Sam33r,what is your review of this phone Linksys WIP320.How long does the battery last,talk time?

Talking time is ok 2-2.5 hours but not much as if u left the phone 5-6 hours on stand buy. it drops to 1-1.5 hours over all phone is good lot of my family members lives abroad and most of it my mother use it. i bought it cauz theres a no pc hectic and my phone almost online 18-21 hours 2-3 hours modem+router rest time :) i both have skupe out and skype in if some one calls its easy to pick the call at same time before some sms me come online on computer or give the phone bell at my house. I also used at international airport dxb atlanta and many other wifi free hotspot overall good

Talking time is ok 2-2.5 hours but not much as if u left the phone 5-6 hours on stand buy. it drops to 1-1.5 hours over all phone is good lot of my family members lives abroad and most of it my mother use it. i bought it cauz theres a no pc hectic and my phone almost online 18-21 hours 2-3 hours modem+router rest time :) i both have skupe out and skype in if some one calls its easy to pick the call at same time before some sms me come online on computer or give the phone bell at my house. I also used at international airport dxb atlanta and many other wifi free hotspot overall good
[/quote]

The same is the case with me, no one has to send an sms to come online over skype. They just either call from their skype to my skype (which hits on my Nokia E51 wifi phone) or call on my USA’s/UK’s skype in number either from their landline or mobile phone.

Any one using proper desk IP phones like these. I want to set it up for my elder brother who isn't computer savvy at all . Would like to setup skype's unilimited world service. If any one is using desk ip phone then kindly advice which phone set should i buy and which one would be easier to setup and use by a non techie person.

unified_ip_phone_521G.jpg

Cisco Unified IP Phone 521G

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9778/index.html

spa_921_main_image.jpg

Linksys SPA 921 VoIP Phone

http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Linksys+SPA+921+VoIP+Phone

STD1_F1PP010EN-SK.jpg

Belkin's Desktop Internet Phone for Skype

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=404607

11yYJnPuRbL._SL500_AA125_.jpg

Linksys Internet Phone Adapter

http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-Internet-Adapter-Voice-over-IP-PAP2T-NA/dp/B000HCX7UG