As Salam o Walekum All,
I am new at this forum, my name is M. Munir kamal.
I am a freelance developer, i am willing to use Skrill to receive payment from clients directly even if they do not have a Skrill account, i mean via CC etc..
I reviewed the Skrill site and i actually have an account (old) with theme too (personal account)
I think i will need their Business account? I checked their website there are lot of information available and it seems pretty straight forward however i want to get real experienced feedback comments and here are some simple questions to start with pleasE:
oh i live in Karachi, Pakistan so please advice accordingly.
1) Is it really possible as i am expecting? To receive payments from clients (world wide) to my Skrill account even if they do not have skrill account?
2) Should i need to register with Skril Business account or the personal account may do this as well?
3) I notice the have different Business Products mentioned, not sure what they are and what 1 should i choose for the purpose described above?
4) What exact Feeses we bear to receive money, Withdraw to a bank account in karachi.
5) Which bank works best with the Skrill account? in terms of time and cost on each transaction from Skrill to bank.
Please guide me so i can setup it properly from the start, i know there may be some best procedure to follow to overcome the costs.
Looking forward for comments.