Skrill-Moneybooker Help Needed

As Salam o Walekum All,

I am new at this forum, my name is M. Munir kamal.

I am a freelance developer, i am willing to use Skrill to receive payment from clients directly even if they do not have a Skrill account, i mean via CC etc..

I reviewed the Skrill site and i actually have an account (old) with theme too (personal account)

I think i will need their Business account? I checked their website there are lot of information available and it seems pretty straight forward however i want to get real experienced feedback comments and here are some simple questions to start with pleasE:

oh i live in Karachi, Pakistan so please advice accordingly.

1) Is it really possible as i am expecting? To receive payments from clients (world wide) to my Skrill account even if they do not have skrill account?

2) Should i need to register with Skril Business account or the personal account may do this as well?

3) I notice the have different Business Products mentioned, not sure what they are and what 1 should i choose for the purpose described above?

4) What exact Feeses we bear to receive money, Withdraw to a bank account in karachi.

5) Which bank works best with the Skrill account? in terms of time and cost on each transaction from Skrill to bank.

Please guide me so i can setup it properly from the start, i know there may be some best procedure to follow to overcome the costs.

Looking forward for comments.

Regards,

m.Munir Kamal

Jazakallah

I heard skrill recently stopped processing USD payments to pakistan so one thing for sure you will have to cancel your old account and apply for a new Euro account.

No, i withdraw money from usd account. They convert it to euro and send. First find out and then spread the news. Don't make people face trouble of changing the account currency. Its not easy for everyone.

Is it old or new?

Hi. Skrill is asking me to send them a copy of my Identification Card / Passport to process my Withdrawal. Has anyone of you landed in similar situations?

Hi. Skrill is asking me to send them a copy of my Identification Card / Passport to process my Withdrawal. Has anyone of you landed in similar situations?