Skrill is not accepting Pakistani Bank's IBAN

I have Skill.com account (previously Moneybooker) which is verified and I was using for last three years. I have two bank accounts MCB and Standard Chartered which I have added on Skrill.com. Previously I had withdrawn funds without any issue in both of my accounts but this time It is asking me IBAN number which I am providing but I am getting "Invalid IBAN number" constantly. I have checked with my banks and my IBAN is correct for both of my accounts.

I asked Skrill.com support team but they are just sending me copy paste answer that ask your bank for correct IBAN.

Has anyone face this issue? Can anyone suggest me any solution?

I am also using Skrill for the past couple of years and I also have MCB account registered there.

I recently withdraw funds from there after it changed to Skrill, but I didn't face any issue. It didn't even ask me the IBAN number to enter. I don't know why it is asking you to enter IBAN number.

One thing you can try... when opening moneybookers.com there is a link saying "Our new site is ready.. try it now", Do not try that site and just login on moneybookers.com. See if you are still facing the issue?

Pls check if your bank have give you complete (16?) digits Iban number. If not then add 00. Google this for more info, it's probably that you need to add some digits before the given Oban by ur bank.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I have got 16 digit IBAN number from MCB and SCB and it is also written on my SCB Bank eStatement which they send me monthly.

I am using their old site. But Will try new site today and will get back to WP soon.

[quote="jani, post:2, topic:19649"]

I am also using Skrill for the past couple of years and I also have MCB account registered there.

I recently withdraw funds from there after it changed to Skrill, but I didn't face any issue. It didn't even ask me the IBAN number to enter. I don't know why it is asking you to enter IBAN number.

One thing you can try... when opening moneybookers.com there is a link saying "Our new site is ready.. try it now", Do not try that site and just login on moneybookers.com. See if you are still facing the issue?

[/quote]

Sorry, I have got 24 digit IBAN.

eg:

PK10MUCB0004002010xxxxxx

I have replaced my account number with X

The new site is also not accepting my IBAN

sjdQd1f.jpg

http://illusiontechnology.com/pakistan_ibans.php

Use this link and generate your IBan. Add zero at start after you get results and skrill will accept it. Otherwise you can make your own IBAN by checking the procedure on state bank site.

Same error on Skrill, IBAN cannot be updated.

[quote="Soheb.qureshi, post:8, topic:19649"]

http://illusiontechnology.com/pakistan_ibans.php

Use this link and generate your IBan. Add zero at start after you get results and skrill will accept it. Otherwise you can make your own IBAN by checking the procedure on state bank site.

[/quote]

IF I add 0 at start, I get validation error on Skrill "Invalid Entry".

Today, I also tried to add a Soneri bank on my Skrill account, but not able to addit due to the same IBAN error. I think I will loose my funds on Skrill.

Their support staff is pathetic....

Updates: Finally they added my SCB IBAN manually and refused to add MCB IBAN. I have initiated small withdrawal of USD 20 for testing purpose.

@imthekiller: were you able to withdraw funds from skrill? I am looking for online payment options and have drilled skrill down as a viable option.

Yes, but only to my Standard Chartered Account and for this I have contacted Skrill Support Team many times.

I just read your post from July. It's funny that they refused MCB IBAN. Did you tell them that MCB is one of the largest banks in the country? How can you block such a large bank?

I have placed UBL bank for verification with Skrill, i will post here once i get the response.

I had a Bad experience with UBL to verifiy my bank account.

I did the withdrawal of 10 Euros, received it in UBL bank in 4 days. Now Skrill wanted me to show them full details of Swift transfer so that they can see the secret code and other details. But on my bank statement the only thing written was "Transfer" and thats it, in next column was the amount. I went to my branch and they said that these are details that they have and i called helpline and got the same answer.

Now i have abandoned my bank verification with UBL. The bank is not recommended to use with Skrill.

Same here. I recently made test withdrawals of US$ 20 each to my UBL USD and Askari Bank PKR accounts. I received funds in both cases but no codes. Nevertheless I took screen shots of both transactions and sent them to Skrill requesting them to verify my accounts. However they haven't replied so far.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“Myelin, post:17, topic:19649”]

I had a Bad experience with UBL to verifiy my bank account.

I did the withdrawal of 10 Euros, received it in UBL bank in 4 days. Now Skrill wanted me to show them full details of Swift transfer so that they can see the secret code and other details. But on my bank statement the only thing written was "Transfer" and thats it, in next column was the amount. I went to my branch and they said that these are details that they have and i called helpline and got the same answer.

Now i have abandoned my bank verification with UBL. The bank is not recommended to use with Skrill.

[/quote]

Ask for a copy of the swift message from UBL. Google for an idea of what that looks like. You can then send that to skrill.

[quote=“rokra, post:19, topic:19649”]

Ask for a copy of the swift message from UBL. Google for an idea of what that looks like. You can then send that to skrill.

[/quote]

I did that both from Branch office and from helpline and they said that whatever we have is on bank statement, there is no more!